Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Justine
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
Question about Justine

In the water part, is it possible to hide from the monster? I watched a playthrough and the guy didn't try to hide from it at all, is it because you can't?

Also I've heard conflicting statements, some people have said that the monster is really slow, but others say it's really crazy fast(like grunt or brute fast)

Also...in the library, upon either saving or killing the priest, when you encounter the monster, me and my brother were wondering when you go to the water part just before, we watched someone get chased by the monster almost immediately, even though it evaded it earlier quite well, is this a scripted event? Similar to the brute in the sewers?

EDIT: Ah okay, for clarification, the 'water part' aka the Dungeon and the 'library monster part' aka the Potato room
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2011, 03:55 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
04-19-2011, 03:48 AM
Website Find
DarkShadow2401 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Question about Justine

- I don't believe you can hide from it, but I didn't actually try to.
- He's definitely fast enough to catch up to you, but to me he seemed to slow down at one part in the dungeon.
- You can evade around the monster in the "potato room " but he catches you right before you get to the exit so you have to run to the door.
04-19-2011, 08:08 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

In water part he eventually finds you, so you have to pull the levers to close the doors and move fast before he can enter.

04-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Website Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

Quote:You can evade around the monster in the "potato room " but he catches you right before you get to the exit so you have to run to the door.

Ah ha, that's what I thought

Quote:- He's definitely fast enough to catch up to you, but to me he seemed to slow down at one part in the dungeon.

Definitely good to know

Quote:In water part he eventually finds you, so you have to pull the levers to close the doors and move fast before he can enter.

Now I won't be dumb enough to try to hide from it
04-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Website Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0

i'm pretty sure he locates you the same way as the water lurker, via sound, so in the water it is impossible to move without making a sound loud enough to alert it.
04-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Find