Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
I Am William - Khalmar Castle DELAYED! :( (Read Inside)
Kyle Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 36
RE: I Am William Series - Alpha Demo Of "The Dream Episode" Released!

Haha, very funny.

Just finished your tiny demo. There wasn't a beginning on how you got there. Also, you should check the note you made, it really has some grammatical errors in it. And to be honest, it was kind of plain; I can do better than that (seriously). Tongue

On the brighter side, I found it a good try for someone your age. Big Grin

05-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

hmm... i have key but the locked does not open :/ eny thing more or am i stuck?
05-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Website Find
Kyle Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 36

(05-27-2011, 06:59 PM)Danarogon Wrote: hmm... i have key but the locked does not open :/ eny thing more or am i stuck?

I'm pretty sure that's the end of the demo. :/

I checked the level editor and there is just a small empty room past the locked door.

05-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71

(05-27-2011, 06:37 PM)Kyle Wrote: Haha, very funny.

Just finished your tiny demo. There wasn't a beginning on how you got there. Also, you should check the note you made, it really has some grammatical errors in it. And to be honest, it was kind of plain; I can do better than that (seriously). Tongue

On the brighter side, I found it a good try for someone your age. Big Grin

Just started some scripting the beginning isnt even started on, ill fix grammatical stuff later. And for the bragging, thats really not necessary. But your 13 years and some teens are very braggish and some are more adult Tongue

Anyway thanks for the FEEDBACK and lol at the bragging x)

05-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

Thats it ? You cant really call this a demo ... Hope the full version will be better .... An intro would be cool too.
05-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Website Find
Henriksen Offline

Its "Alpha" of a demo so its really just 25% finished or so xD
05-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Find
Xss Offline

Threads: 4

This message is simply to inform teddifisk to empty his inbox/outbox, otherwise I won't be able to send you the links by PM! ^^"
05-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8

I haven't played your demo yet, but as a piece of advice, only release things that you consider final, or near-final quality. Resisting the urge to share your efforts is really hard; but if you release stuff that doesn't reflect your final release, then people can get bad impressions / deter from playing any future updates, or find themselves playing the same parts of the game repeatedly each time you update us with a new download (assuming you have more downloads until the final release).

I will check it out now! Big Grin

05-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Find
Henriksen Offline

(05-31-2011, 05:17 PM)Nye Wrote: I haven't played your demo yet, but as a piece of advice, only release things that you consider final, or near-final quality. Resisting the urge to share your efforts is really hard; but if you release stuff that doesn't reflect your final release, then people can get bad impressions / deter from playing any future updates, or find themselves playing the same parts of the game repeatedly each time you update us with a new download (assuming you have more downloads until the final release).

Okay thanks for the advice, it makes sense Big Grin
Ill still leave the "demo" link on the thread but i wont upload anything before its near final ^^

05-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8

(05-31-2011, 05:53 PM)teddifisk Wrote:
(05-31-2011, 05:17 PM)Nye Wrote: I haven't played your demo yet, but as a piece of advice, only release things that you consider final, or near-final quality. Resisting the urge to share your efforts is really hard; but if you release stuff that doesn't reflect your final release, then people can get bad impressions / deter from playing any future updates, or find themselves playing the same parts of the game repeatedly each time you update us with a new download (assuming you have more downloads until the final release).

Okay thanks for the advice, it makes sense Big Grin
Ill still leave the "demo" link on the thread but i wont upload anything before its near final ^^

The demo was really good by the way, that voice acting sample is brilliant! Smile

05-31-2011, 05:58 PM
Find