Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Sound error and floor glitch
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Sound error and floor glitch

Both of these errors are at a certain area of the game.
Spoiler below!
I discovered these both when in the area where you first meet the spiders.  
The boulder:  The first time I noticed the boulder coming down after me, I tried to outrun.  It killed me, but when when I clicked contiuned, there was no sound.  It required an update in order to fix it.  

One of the times when I was moving the boulder into the acid, it hit me that I never saw any spiders when I looked behind to scare the spiders away.  I waited for the spiders to come (with the light off) and they never came.  I didn't go check what was causing the problem, because I kinda enjoyed it without them.

And lastly the floor glitch.  When the boulder was coming down, there was apperently a spider in front of it (I heard it) and the moment I destroyed the floor planking so the boulder would stop, I went through the floor (I took some damage though, so maybe the spider attacked me)
The screen was gray, and if you turned around, the objects you were holding had alot of sway to them.  

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
04-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Sound error and floor glitch

Will look into this. I might come with some more questions later on.
04-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Find