Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been said a dozen times already,but...
robedits Offline

Threads: 3
It's been said a dozen times already,but...

This has got to be right up there with the scariest games ever made.
I've played Penubmra,but Amnesia takes the cake.

Frictional team:If by chance you are reading this,I've played adventure (and other genre) PC games for years now. I've played somne pretty "scary" games. But I cannot remember a single game that has combined all the elements so perfectly: sound,picture,story. Fantastic job one and all....And I"m only in chapter 8 or so...I've got a loong way to go! (Just reached the dungeons)

Most fun I've had with a game in a long,long time.

Rob NYC
04-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Find
Nemesis2.0 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: It's been said a dozen times already,but...

(04-27-2011, 02:15 PM)robedits Wrote: This has got to be right up there with the scariest games ever made.
I've played Penubmra,but Amnesia takes the cake.

Frictional team:If by chance you are reading this,I've played adventure (and other genre) PC games for years now. I've played somne pretty "scary" games. But I cannot remember a single game that has combined all the elements so perfectly: sound,picture,story. Fantastic job one and all....And I"m only in chapter 8 or so...I've got a loong way to go! (Just reached the dungeons)

Most fun I've had with a game in a long,long time.

Rob NYC

i like both games. i played amnesia first. then overture, black plague and requiem. i liked rather the journey of penumbra overture and black plague. the ending of overture was awesome and motivated to play black plague immediately. as i played requiem i often thought that it is something like portal?!kinda boring. but the atmohphere of both games are awesome. when i played silent hill 4 i thought i already wished that somebody would create a game in the first person perspective. so thanks! really looking forward to the next projects.
04-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Find