Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm a writer
Karai16 Offline

Threads: 24
RE: I'm a writer

(04-28-2011, 10:25 PM)Lexander.R Wrote: This sounds cool. I can script and make maps but im not very good with making up epic stories. It would be great if you could write me a story that takes place in a hotel that you stay at and when u wake up the next day everyone is gone. (Epic)

I'll try and do my best, please do give me some time though. And it might be an idea to give me the bigger picture (map, monster encounters etc) so I can adapt the story to the map

Custom stories:
Her Games (100% Complete)
Her Games, All Bugs Fixed (100% Complete)
04-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Find
Lexander.R Offline

Threads: 1

(04-28-2011, 10:56 PM)Karai16 Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 10:25 PM)Lexander.R Wrote: This sounds cool. I can script and make maps but im not very good with making up epic stories. It would be great if you could write me a story that takes place in a hotel that you stay at and when u wake up the next day everyone is gone. (Epic)

I'll try and do my best, please do give me some time though. And it might be an idea to give me the bigger picture (map, monster encounters etc) so I can adapt the story to the map

Well ive not really properly made the map yet so u can decide what the map looks like and what it has in it. Im happy to make the map that will fit the story. Smile
04-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Find
Karai16 Offline

Threads: 24

I already do have a vague idea of what to do, but I'm not fully done yet (need to fill up plotholes, etc) once that crude sketch is done, we can talk about how to translate it into a custom story Smile

Custom stories:
Her Games (100% Complete)
Her Games, All Bugs Fixed (100% Complete)
04-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Find