Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Looking for Gaming Group
Amnesia15 Offline
Banned

Threads: 5
Looking for Gaming Group

Hey! im looking for 2-4 ppl to play with me and talk with me at skype, when i say play with me i mean to start the game in the same time and go search as a team and split up to search things and go through the same doors and secrets doors or dungeons in the same time while do that we will let know each other where we can find this and this in skype (this is gonna be very fun becuse we will also will hear each other panic Tongue) , i also want to take a video of our gameplay and put on youtube... ( i dont have good game video capture so if you know 1 let me know).
And i need some one who know very well english ( i dont care if you are mature or a teen...).

So please i beg you come hang out with in this game (Amnesia The Dark Descent ofcourse Tongue) Undecided
05-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Looking for Gaming Group

Well, if this is your first time playing it, I wouldn't recommend doing this as it will break immersion and not provide you with the full, genuine experience. However, it is a viable option for some who otherwise couldn't stand to play the game on their own (no offense intended).

If I were in on this though, I'd warn that I've already completed the game twice. I don't feel vulnerable at all playing it anymore so I would complete areas very quickly and not be spooked very much.
05-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Find
Amnesia15 Offline
Banned

(05-01-2011, 10:23 PM)gandalf91 Wrote: Well, if this is your first time playing it, I wouldn't recommend doing this as it will break immersion and not provide you with the full, genuine experience. However, it is a viable option for some who otherwise couldn't stand to play the game on their own (no offense intended).

If I were in on this though, I'd warn that I've already completed the game twice. I don't feel vulnerable at all playing it anymore so I would complete areas very quickly and not be spooked very much.

Im not afraid :o im just want to play the game with a team, i already did it once and it was fun becuse i could hear every body panic :/
05-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Find
DhaNee Offline

Threads: 0

Oh, ill join you man!
I never really got past.. The beginning, i got too scared. And i dont mind going on Skype and recording my playing for youtube's pleasure. xD

If you want to play amnesia with me,
send me a message! Big Grin
05-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Find
Nettogrof Offline

(05-04-2011, 02:47 AM)DhaNee Wrote: Oh, ill join you man!
I never really got past.. The beginning, i got too scared. And i dont mind going on Skype and recording my playing for youtube's pleasure. xD

Lmfao KevinnTCG, I'm opening the ventrilo again soon Big Grin. Everyone that wants to play we'll post the info of it soon.
(05-04-2011, 02:57 AM)Nettogrof Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 02:47 AM)DhaNee Wrote: Oh, ill join you man!

Lmfao KevinnTCG, I'm opening the teamspeak soon Big Grin. Everyone that wants to play we'll post the info of it soon.

Vent: vent4.gameservers.com port 4336 password 3.14
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2011, 09:57 PM by Nettogrof.)
05-04-2011, 02:57 AM
Find
DhaNee Offline

LOOL, Kay Nate. :3
Ready to hear me scream? Big Grin
And like, laugh? xD

Im a GIANNT pussy bro. Tongue

#edit
The vent aint working bro, but ill check up on it tommorow. Ima dip now.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2011, 01:01 AM by DhaNee.)
05-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Find
TFEF Offline

How about scheduling a time to meet and play? I'm in EST time, weekends work best for me.

I've finished Amnesia already, but would be willing to play through again with you guys.
05-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Find
Nettogrof Offline

I'm having a LAN party this weekend so probably either saturday or sunday durning the evening.
05-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Find
DhaNee Offline

I havent played through this yet.
But im willing to play as long as im not alone. LOOL.
And my screams are vain.
But yea, pick a day, and ill try to make it. :3
Id say saturday.

And nate, your vent shit STILL dosnt work.
Unless its not always up.. xD
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2011, 02:21 AM by DhaNee.)
05-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Find
Manierle Offline

Hi =)

I actually tried to play the game on my own, and I didnt last long. I watched and helped my friend play but thats pretty much the experience I had with it. I was always interested in getting a couple to people together over skype and playing.

I am a female btw but I am a very big gamer as far as, World of Warcraft goes, so I'm not a complete idiot.. I just get scared easily Tongue

I would love to join and able to play any week day after midnight (Eastern) and the weekends after 8pm.

Thanks!
05-05-2011, 04:18 AM
Find