Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Talent Thread
dragonlordsd Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Talent Thread

Alright, here's my attempt at reading the letter:

https://sites.google.com/site/myamnesiastuff/home/audio

I couldn't find a good site to upload it to, so I just put it as an attatchment on my google page.
It may be a little quiet because I recorded it in my dorm room and it's exam week.
05-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Find
Xss Offline

Threads: 4

I kinda find it a little bit quiet, you could let out some emotion: wait for having the dorm all for yourself, or when you'll be at home with no one to bother you. Smile
05-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Find
dragonlordsd Offline

Threads: 7

haha, thanks, yeah, I'll do that Smile
05-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Find
Karai16 Offline

Threads: 24

(05-05-2011, 03:40 PM)dragonlordsd Wrote: Alright, here's my attempt at reading the letter:

https://sites.google.com/site/myamnesiastuff/home/audio

I couldn't find a good site to upload it to, so I just put it as an attatchment on my google page.
It may be a little quiet because I recorded it in my dorm room and it's exam week.

I'm with Xss here, you need to put a bit more feeling into it Smile

Custom stories:
Her Games (100% Complete)
Her Games, All Bugs Fixed (100% Complete)
05-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Find
Xss Offline

Dunno if the other voice actors in this thread got any replies, but I am upping the thread in case someone is looking for voice actors. Big Grin

I already got some propositions, but I don't mind having more. Here is an example of some Amnesia footage with my voice, it was already posted on another thread, but oh well (I know, the last past is a bit too much over-acted!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HhMelUz22c

05-26-2011, 03:35 AM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

(05-26-2011, 03:35 AM)Xss Wrote: Dunno if the other voice actors in this thread got any replies, but I am upping the thread in case someone is looking for voice actors. Big Grin

I already got some propositions, but I don't mind having more. Here is an example of some Amnesia footage with my voice, it was already posted on another thread, but oh well (I know, the last past is a bit too much over-acted!).

This wast most definitely excellent, good sir!

I myself have put out some files for two different stories, I wonder how they'll come out. Either way, that sounded quite professional! The effect used on it really sold it in my opinion.

Keep up the good work!

05-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Find
Xss Offline

Thanks Cry, though I didn't add the effect on this track.
Congrats for the two projects: I really like your voice, specially during your let's plays! ("raaaaace!" haha Big Grin).

EDIT: I have just thought, would it be a good idea to edit the first post of the topic with the names of voice actors (or persons interested on voice acting) who are still waiting for a project to select them? Huh
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2011, 06:02 AM by Xss.)
05-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Find
bobbo Offline

Threads: 1

(05-26-2011, 03:35 AM)Xss Wrote: Dunno if the other voice actors in this thread got any replies, but I am upping the thread in case someone is looking for voice actors. Big Grin

That sounds great! Is that custom story available somewhere?
05-26-2011, 06:48 AM
Find
Xss Offline

From what I heard the first part should be finished soon '.'
05-26-2011, 08:29 AM
Find
Mooserider Offline

Threads: 11

You all sound pretty good, I'd like to have one of your voices in my story.

For now though, what I really need is for someone to just say in your deepest, throatiest, hoarsest, most in-human voice:
"You will be mine soon." Or something along the lines of that.
Maybe a bit like the Necron Lord in Dawn of War:Soulstorm (If anyone has actually played that gameWink)

Anyone will do, I just need it to sound really demonic. If someone could just upload a sound file of them doing that I would love them forever.Big Grin

And by the way, I have audacity so I can make it echo and that kind of thing - I just need the voice.

Oh yeah, and I may need other lines like this in the future but for now I only need this one.

Thanks in advance!

Working on a FC: "Don't Let Go "
05-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Find