Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New userDefinedLang for notepad++
Apjjm Offline
Is easy to say

Threads: 18
New userDefinedLang for notepad++

The current userDefinedLang file for notepad++ was missing a few things, and I added them as my new mod uses classes, and decided i should stick the rest of the keywords in too. Also regions are a massive help Wink. Below are the additions to the valid keywords list that are now colourised:
int8 int16 int32 int64 uint uint8 uint16 uint32 uint64 in out inout super this import from is xor enum interface typedef funcdef class private null cast
..And probably a few others..

Also defined folding regions to make navigating large scripts easier, which can be used as follows:
//open Region Name

void hugeFunction() {
}
void MassiveFunction() {
}

//close
Only took a small amount of time to put together, but it should save you the time changing settings stuff in notepad++ if you plan on having large or complex scripts.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4smc0su16y2vjit
For installation instructions see the wiki here.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2011, 02:14 AM by Apjjm.)
05-04-2011, 01:48 AM
Find
MrBigzy Offline

RE: New userDefinedLang for notepad++

Notepad++ didn't have all that? Weird. :B
05-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Find
Apjjm Offline
Is easy to say

RE: New userDefinedLang for notepad++

(05-04-2011, 03:26 AM)MrBigzy Wrote: Notepad++ didn't have all that? Weird. :B

Notepad++ does have all that. The HPS user defined language for notepad++ on the wiki doesn't - Many keywords are not highlighted, and folding regions are not defined. I use the non-colourised keywords in my scripts and wanted regions defined - so i added them. I guess a few people may have done this as it doesn't really take that long to change if you know what the missing keywords are; I figured I'd save others (especially new scripters) the effort and upload an updated file though.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2011, 02:19 PM by Apjjm.)
05-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Find