Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Of Amnesia?
Firia Offline

Threads: 5
Best Of Amnesia?

Are there any Custom Stories that the community agrees are so high quality, they may as well be a Frictional release themselves? I've been off of the gaming grid for school, and now that I'm out for the summer, I'm looking for high quality custom stories (not "alright, or "not as good as the main story," but rather "as good" or "better than" the main story).

Smile thanks
05-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Best Of Amnesia?

Well, I have been told that mine is quite good, so if you would like to try it out, feel free to download it from the thread linked in my sig Smile

It is not fully complete yet, but it's got roughly 2 hours worth of gameplay in it.

05-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Find
Firia Offline

Threads: 5

I'll try to give it a shot when I'm ready. Smile (Computer went on the blink, had to cancel debit card due to the psn hacked, can't buy needed part with dead card). Do you have an eta on completion? Or rather, what's missing that prevents it from being done?

Any others? Smile
05-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Find
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25

(05-07-2011, 11:05 PM)Firia Wrote: I'll try to give it a shot when I'm ready. Smile (Computer went on the blink, had to cancel debit card due to the psn hacked, can't buy needed part with dead card). Do you have an eta on completion? Or rather, what's missing that prevents it from being done?

Any others? Smile

La Caza: http://www.moddb.com/mods/la-caza

1200 downloads can't be wrong!

05-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

(05-07-2011, 11:05 PM)Firia Wrote: I'll try to give it a shot when I'm ready. Smile (Computer went on the blink, had to cancel debit card due to the psn hacked, can't buy needed part with dead card). Do you have an eta on completion? Or rather, what's missing that prevents it from being done?

Any others? Smile

I just decided to release it in chapters rather than all at once. I am working on Chapter 3 now, which will be the final chapter, and I hope to have it completed by the end of the month. The first two chapters should get you about 2 hours worth of playtime though.

05-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Find