Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Exporting blender models ****SOLVED****
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40
Question  Help Exporting blender models ****SOLVED****

Hi everyone,Angel

I've made some blender models. Which contains 1 zombie enemy but I don't know how to export them and the tutorials didn't really helped me Undecided

but i don't want to release the models yet either.
I want to release them with my story.

Who could offer his help for me to export the models?

Thank you if u offer your help (you will be written big in the end credits of the story)Wink

Regards,
Ferry AdamsCool

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2011, 07:47 AM by ferryadams10.)
05-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Find
TFEF Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Help Exporting blender models

Try reading this: http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tut...loutsource

Other than that, all I have to say is that it's pretty difficult to create new enemies. Animations/skeleton don't ever want to export properly, and Blender isn't a program to make enemies with. Others have had more luck with Maya/3DS Max.
05-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40
RE: Help Exporting blender models

(05-09-2011, 07:06 PM)TFEF Wrote: Try reading this: http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tut...loutsource

Other than that, all I have to say is that it's pretty difficult to create new enemies. Animations/skeleton don't ever want to export properly, and Blender isn't a program to make enemies with. Others have had more luck with Maya/3DS Max.

I've readed that one over a million times but I can't find out how I must rename the shit. the textures all those things
I've got them but don't know how to export them and u only say read the tutorials but i have done that million times so stop saying that. I am asking for someone to explain it some better Undecided

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

05-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Find