Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

With starting the power indus fuse?
Coldine Offline

Threads: 7
With starting the power indus fuse?

Ok first off i want to say great game. But i need a little help. ive gotten to the part were you have to turn the power back on. i found the broom and the fuse but i have no idea what to do next! i tryed putting the fuse with the others, its a different kind. ive also found the raido but i have no idea what to do next. also wheni got the fuse if i go back it says "a fuse, but how do i get it?" when i already have it plzzz help!
04-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Find
Dunge Offline

Threads: 3
RE: With starting the power indus fuse?

You have to go back in the generator room. If you started the machine correctly the fuse broke the first time so change it and restart it.
04-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Find
FROB182 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: With starting the power indus fuse?

Spoiler below!

Push the box off the cliff in the generator room, it contains the battery, pick up the battery an put it in the generator (left side of the wheel with the I above it) then turn the wheels in the correct order (provided in a note) go up to the generator, pull the lever, fuse will blow then you can replace the fuse and try again and it will work, as for the radio it has morse code. The note to decipher that is in the closet where you found the fuse. Was you have that use that code to open the door at the gate.

04-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Find