Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia is scary and I'm stuck at the cistern/controlroom
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Amnesia is scary and I'm stuck at the cistern/controlroom

(05-20-2011, 08:55 AM)Dyon Wrote: The new monster in the sewers, is he blind or something? Because I've been hiding in a corner pretty damn close to him and he didnt see me.

no he has an eye in that mess somewhere, it works the same way with Mr. Face, if they're not facing you and they haven't seen you already, they probably won't if you don't make your presence known...the monsters aren't very bright
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2011, 01:24 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
05-21-2011, 01:20 AM
Website Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

They have poorer vision than the Grunts, but no they are not totally blind. Also...they appear before the sewers. (Just a sidenote there.)
05-21-2011, 02:06 AM
Find
Dyon Offline

Threads: 2

Haha, I didn't have a closer look at the monster yet as I've only been running away screaming Angel

Edit: At what other part then before the sewers does he apear aswell?
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2011, 09:07 AM by Dyon.)
05-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Find
jaivyn Offline

Threads: 1

(05-21-2011, 09:06 AM)Dyon Wrote: Haha, I didn't have a closer look at the monster yet as I've only been running away screaming Angel

The morgue ^^
I have a question about the prisons.. what happens in the second prison part, when you hear the brute and his music starts playing, at the closed door with the lock in a good condition? I heard something happen but I ran away and hid in a cell. xD
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2011, 11:52 AM by jaivyn.)
05-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Find
Dyon Offline

(05-21-2011, 11:42 AM)jaivyn Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 09:06 AM)Dyon Wrote: Haha, I didn't have a closer look at the monster yet as I've only been running away screaming Angel

The morgue ^^
I have a question about the prisons.. what happens in the second prison part, when you hear the brute and his music starts playing, at the closed door with the lock in a good condition? I heard something happen but I ran away and hid in a cell. xD

Ah, the morgue.. I got myself scared shitless there aswell Tongue

And no idea what happens at the part your talking about.. I basicly run in fear whenever I hear something happening
05-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Find

(05-21-2011, 11:42 AM)jaivyn Wrote:

The morgue ^^

the brute slams a man against the door, killing him
05-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Website Find
Dyon Offline

So.. I have been into the torture rooms, gotten every piece of orb, and 2 in the Choir.
I guess I have to find one more (looks like 1 more is missing)
Where could I find it? Have found one in the "cow room" and one somewhere I don't remember Tongue

Have been looking all over the place, but couldn't find any other..

Also, before you go to the torture rooms, there's a well or something, but there's no bucket, just a rope.
Anything I have to do there? It sounds like there's some scary creature down there whenever I throw rocks in :<
05-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Find
Serena Offline

There are 6 torture rooms, 3 in the Choir and 3 in the Transept. Each orb piece is inside a torture room.

The well is part of Agrippa's Tonic. The notes speak of extracting essence from the creature......
05-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Find

(05-27-2011, 07:05 PM)Dyon Wrote: So.. I have been into the torture rooms, gotten every piece of orb, and 2 in the Choir.
I guess I have to find one more (looks like 1 more is missing)
Where could I find it? Have found one in the "cow room" and one somewhere I don't remember Tongue

Have been looking all over the place, but couldn't find any other..

Also, before you go to the torture rooms, there's a well or something, but there's no bucket, just a rope.
Anything I have to do there? It sounds like there's some scary creature down there whenever I throw rocks in :<

follow the pipes on the ceiling, they lead to the different torture chambers
05-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Website Find