Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can i make the player teleport? [and do other neat stuff?]
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
How can i make the player teleport? [and do other neat stuff?]

hi there guys Big Grin i have a preatty complicated question... that i could not awser by watching Amnesia's original script (has it has a LOT of stuff there) how can i make the player not move at all, fade to black (and the other way around), make the same kind of visual blur Daniel had at the intro scene and how to teleport the player from one player start position are to another

thank you all very much for all the help you guys(and girls) gave me since i came here Smile
05-16-2011, 01:38 AM
Website Find
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25
RE: How can i make the player teleport? [and do other neat stuff?]

(05-16-2011, 01:38 AM)Danarogon Wrote: hi there guys Big Grin i have a preatty complicated question... that i could not awser by watching Amnesia's original script (has it has a LOT of stuff there) how can i make the player not move at all, fade to black (and the other way around), make the same kind of visual blur Daniel had at the intro scene and how to teleport the player from one player start position are to another

thank you all very much for all the help you guys(and girls) gave me since i came here Smile

To start/stop the player - SetPlayerActive(bool abActive);

FadeOut(float afTime);
FadeIn(float afTime);

Blur effect - FadeRadialBlurTo(float afSize, float afSpeed);

05-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Find