Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SPOILER]Great Game
kosta081287
Unregistered

[SPOILER]Great Game

I just don't get it
Spoiler below!
,why did red have to die,you already reached him and you could be toghetor it would be so much better and it looks like he survived pretty good and had his girl posters in his toilet HAHA....
since im not native did i understand his last sentence at the shelter??
when he said what he said he ment that his human part was gone after he got attacked and passed out and only his animalistic side left withn him???
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2007, 08:39 PM by jens.)
04-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Garenth Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILER]Great Game

This spoils the ending, don't read if you haven't completed the game!

Spoiler below!
I think he wanted to die all along, but he couldn't kill himself becouse something inside of him didn't permit him to, so he had to make you come and "rescue" him. I guess he knew what awaited Philip, and himself if he had decided to live on.
04-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Find
kosta081287
Unregistered

RE: [SPOILER]Great Game

Garenth Wrote:This spoils the ending, don't read if you haven't completed the game!

Spoiler below!
I think he wanted to die all along, but he couldn't kill himself becouse something inside of him didn't permit him to, so he had to make you come and "rescue" him. I guess he knew what awaited Philip, and himself if he had decided to live on.

tnks
04-04-2007, 06:20 AM