Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello I'm a modeller
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Hello I'm a modeller

(05-22-2011, 02:49 AM)Hermoor Wrote: Oh nice, let's hope it animates well Wink Here is some more progress on the girl. I'm kind of satisfied with her. Her hair is far from done though and not her hands either...actually if you got a good idea of a hairstyle for her let me know. Maybe you don't want her to be blonde either?

I'm going to look forward to the day when there is a youtube video of someone getting hunted by a little girl xD Hide in the closet! You should get a little girl voice actor for her, "hey bitch get out of the closet!" hahahaha

Looks like a doll, which terrifies me.

Also, sorry for not responding too quickly, was making sure Mr Big-Dog Bigzy could rig and animate this guy before trying my own hand at it. Which he is, which makes me ecstatic.

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011, 03:21 AM by Russ Money.)
05-22-2011, 03:02 AM
Find
Roenlond Offline

Threads: 3

Hermoor, are you using blender 2.57 for the disco ball model? I've heard that there might be issues with that. Also, if you are using blender, would you mind uploading the .blend file? Thanks in advance Smile
05-22-2011, 08:25 AM
Find
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28

Hello =) i dunno if you read my post but it seems like you didnt or you declined my request but i jsut wanna be sure =)

Here it is =)
------------------------
Thank you so much! =D you rock! ^_^

P.S, you can say no to this and i will completely understand as it is all your work and not mine, but just untill my story is out, can the finished girl be kept between you and me? i dont want to ruin the surprise for anyone ^_^

Thanks =D

Edd,
-----------------------

I just really want to surprise people but it looks like everyone is going to know about her now =/ thats why i sent a private message, so it could be a surprise =(

thanks anyway,
05-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

ok seamns that my reply didn't show up in here so :/ here i go again

the little girl looks nice but if i was you id make her darker... wereing darker cloths and darker hair... usealy creapy girls in movies and in games tend to go this way... Why? because if she is all "shiny" white clothes and blonde hair... tend to look more like a "hope" in the darkness then "evil" in the darkness... do that and she will be creapy has hell Wink
05-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Website Find
Simpanra Offline

I wish everyone didint know about her now =( was meant to be my little surprise ='/
05-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(05-22-2011, 11:03 AM)Simpanra Wrote: I wish everyone didint know about her now =( was meant to be my little surprise ='/

thats why wend i requested him "something" i told him id prefer a private contact Wink
05-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Website Find
Simpanra Offline

Thats what i said =( i sent him a private message rather than a forum post =( I have sent a fair few now requesting it remain private and then shortly after he let out those pictures =( That was my main surprise for my story and i kinda feel it is ruined now ='(
05-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Threads: 8

@Roenlond
Yes I made it in blender, it's a simple primitive. You should be able to make it to without any difficulties Wink

@Simpanra
All the models I make here will eventually go out in public for everyone to use. It's not only to be used by you, even if you requested it. Also most people here has seen the creepy slave monsters in game. Just because we have seen how the models look doesn't make it less scary to be ambushed by one.

@Danarogon
Yes I might make her dark haired instead. But white clothed can be very scary if not more so in some cases.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wb5nJVyF15E/TC...stands.jpg
05-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Find
Roenlond Offline

Threads: 3

Edit: Redid the process and it's working, thanks Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011, 01:43 PM by Roenlond.)
05-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(05-22-2011, 12:25 PM)Hermoor Wrote: @Roenlond
Yes I made it in blender, it's a simple primitive. You should be able to make it to without any difficulties Wink

@Simpanra
All the models I make here will eventually go out in public for everyone to use. It's not only to be used by you, even if you requested it. Also most people here has seen the creepy slave monsters in game. Just because we have seen how the models look doesn't make it less scary to be ambushed by one.

@Danarogon
Yes I might make her dark haired instead. But white clothed can be very scary if not more so in some cases.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wb5nJVyF15E/TC...stands.jpg

ok true... depends on the lighting... but what about the "thing" i requested? is it going well or you haven't started yet?
05-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Website Find