Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change sounds
Mugdog Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Change sounds

Hello. I've recently been searching all around for the chase music theme when you get caught and you get chased.

I need the name. I know most people here will think I'm making it less scary right now and currently I am. I know it's supposed to be scary, but after you beat the game a time or two, I'd like to have some fun and change the monster chase theme.

I've already changed the attack noises to "FALCON PUNCH!!". So now everytime they try and hit me it says just that. Can someone please help?

Also just tell me the name and location of the file please?
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011, 06:17 PM by Mugdog.)
05-22-2011, 06:16 PM
Find
TFEF Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Change sounds

C:/Program Files/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/sounds/ui/ui_terror_meter.ogg

I think it's this sound you're talking about. This is the somewhat screechy sort of sound that plays when monsters see you. If you're on Steam, it should be something like C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/Amnesia/redist/sounds/ui/ui_terror_meter.ogg.

Although, I really would recommend playing through the game properly first without modifying the files.
05-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Find
Roenlond Offline

Threads: 3

Yeah that is the one, just wanted to confirm Smile
05-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Find
Mugdog Offline

Threads: 1

Thanks for the help. This for sure made my life easier. Time to put in some funny music.

FYI beat the game already.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011, 06:58 PM by Mugdog.)
05-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Find