Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

i stucked in the part of the big factory..help!!
almogpr Offline

Threads: 6
i stucked in the part of the big factory..help!!

hello....i passed the first chapter of the game...(exploding the northen area with TNT)..after i blew it up i entered to some factory with 3 rooms (one of them is power room) in the factory there was a guardian dog with a gate and i dont know how to open it..i'm stuck on that level i dont know how to continue..i picked up some stuff (like broom and communication device) and thats it..i dont know what to do next..can some one help me plz???
04-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Find
kosta081287
Unregistered

RE: i stucked in the part of the big factory..help!!

Spoiler below!
you need to get battery and a fuse for the generator in the power room,with the broom in the same room there should be 2 shelfs if im correct use the broom to reach the fuse on the highest shelf and if you din't knew that you should read your notes ALWAYS,you will see how they wil say they hiden the fuse to lough at some short dude!!

Spoiler below!
to get the code to the gate after starting the generator go listen to the beeps of the radio you got a ducoment for it that explains the beeps and numbers and thats how you find the code,in case you din't managed to understand the radio code correctly than

Spoiler below!
the code is: 5738
04-04-2007, 11:59 AM
almogpr Offline

Threads: 6
RE: i stucked in the part of the big factory..help!!

thanx..but my friend already helped me....!!!...
04-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Find