Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra_english.lang file aint working
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Extra_english.lang file aint working

(05-25-2011, 08:57 PM)xtron Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 08:55 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: I guess it didnt have path done?

You still got my map. If you go inside it and check at the big room there's a small "office". There's path nodes and they're added in the .hps file aswell.

You have PathNodes as PosNodes. I think that's what is making it not work.

I'll edit the map and script so It can work.

EDIT: Checking your map, you have the PathNodes areas named as PosNodes... I'll try deleting them and replacing them as PathNodes and named as PathNodes.
(05-25-2011, 11:05 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 08:57 PM)xtron Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 08:55 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: I guess it didnt have path done?

You still got my map. If you go inside it and check at the big room there's a small "office". There's path nodes and they're added in the .hps file aswell.

You have PathNodes as PosNodes. I think that's what is making it not work.

I'll edit the map and script so It can work.

EDIT: Checking your map, you have the PathNodes areas named as PosNodes... I'll try deleting them and replacing them as PathNodes and named as PathNodes.

Okay I finished it. Try this and if it doesn't work, I wouldn't know. Sorry Sad

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7qcv1gm8e4e1zb

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM by RawkBandMan.)
05-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Find
xtron Offline

Threads: 37

@RoCkBaNdMaN

You edited starter2 ^^. It's starter1 which does not work Smile but thanks for the effort.

EDIT: The map files i uploaded is outdated btw.

I made some paths and named them like this "prison_key_guardian_walk_1".
Here's the code:
Spoiler below!

void monsterspawn2(string &in asEntity)
{
PlayMusic("05_event_steps.ogg", false, 80, 0, 10, false);
PlaySoundAtEntity("", "react_scare.snt", "Player", 0, false);
SetEntityActive("EnemyGruntHall", true);
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_1", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_2", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_3", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_4", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_5", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_6", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_7", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_8", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_9", 1.0f, "");
}

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2011, 01:58 PM by xtron.)
05-26-2011, 01:55 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

(05-26-2011, 01:55 PM)xtron Wrote: @RoCkBaNdMaN

You edited starter2 ^^. It's starter1 which does not work Smile but thanks for the effort.

EDIT: The map files i uploaded is outdated btw.

I made some paths and named them like this "prison_key_guardian_walk_1".
Here's the code:
Spoiler below!

void monsterspawn2(string &in asEntity)
{
PlayMusic("05_event_steps.ogg", false, 80, 0, 10, false);
PlaySoundAtEntity("", "react_scare.snt", "Player", 0, false);
SetEntityActive("EnemyGruntHall", true);
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_1", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_2", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_3", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_4", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_5", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_6", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_7", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_8", 0.0f, "");
AddEnemyPatrolNode("monster_key_keeper1", "prison_key_guardian_walk_9", 1.0f, "");
}

I renamed starter1 to starter2. and looking at your script, I think the only thing that would be wrong is that your monster isn't named monster_key_keeper1 or the nodes arn't named prison_key_guardian_walk_#

Also, I think it would be monster_key_keeper_1. If not, sorry D:

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
05-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Find