Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request Looking for someone to work on my Custom story with me
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22
Looking for someone to work on my Custom story with me

Hey Guys, I'm currently working on my custom Story: NightMare Prison. (My old one got fucked by a PC crash.)

But i have a limited skill in making, scripting and stuff like that. So i am asking here if there would be someone who would like to work on my custom story with me.

The Setting is Simple: You play as 2 persons, One is you in the main story. The other is you getting out of "nightmares"

If someone would like to work on the custom story with me, It would be great. I got several things to Contact me on.
Steam: laserhel50
MSN: wouterboetje@hotmail.com
Or just contact me on this forum PM.
**SOME EXPIERENCE WOULD BE NICE**
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2011, 08:39 PM by laser50.)
05-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: Looking for someone to work on my Custom story with me

I'm really busy with my current project, but if you need any help with lighting, I can put together really nice environmental lights. Check out the screens at my ModDB page if you want some reference. (Click the button in my signature).

I have a few tricks up my sleeve for lights from sources such as windows, fire, candles/lanterns, etc. I'd also offer to do level design but at the very most I can construct a layout for you. I have way too much on my to-do list for my project to offer more than creating the framework (walls, floors, etc).

05-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Find