Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combining Hammer and Chipper
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Combining Hammer and Chipper

Nope. Haven't touched it. That's why it strikes me as odd that it would affect me and not others. It started happening when Justine came out for Steam purchasers. Before then, my own hammer and chipper script worked fine, and then afterward it didn't. Now nobody's combination scripts work for me. So I'm kinda lost as to why.

06-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Find
Silenthaunt Offline

Threads: 0

Okay, guys, I hate having to sound like a whiny bitch here.

I've had this problem in two different CS so far: The Sins that we Hide and, I believe, In Memory.

Both are of excellent quality. The only thing ruining it is this chipper and hammer combining problem.

Now, I have no knowledge of coding whatsoever... which leaves the task to... YOU GUYS... to find a solution. Big Grin
06-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

It's probably because the items are named differently. The default inventory script file pertains to specifically named items; in this case stone_hammer_1 and stone_chipper_1 are the only combinations that will work without scripting it in your own inventory.hps or map's .hps file. The items are likely re-named in the stories that you're having issues in.

06-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Find