Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keyboard not working in demo
toycw Offline

Not Solved Photo Keyboard not working in demo

I can do just about everything else in-game except run. Jump, lamp, inventory, etc. But when I try holding down the left shift key + w, I walk instead of run. I've tried timing the key presses differently, to no avail. I've also tried remapping the run button, and still nothing. What's weird is I was able to run earlier but then I couldn't anymore when I set a new game to get used to the controls.

Also, and this I can live with, when I play Amnesia on non-fullscreen and go to other open applications, the screen is very blue-tinted. It's not the brightness setting either, that's all the way up.

I have the basic video card for an Intel Mac, and it was working fine, the resolution looked great, could adjust the setting and everything.

Hardware Specs
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Type: Display
Bus: PCI
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0866
Revision ID: 0x00b1
ROM Revision: 3384
Displays:

Color LCD:
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Depth: 32-Bit Color
Core Image: Hardware Accelerated
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Quartz Extreme: Supported
Built-In: Yes

Edit: My OS is 10.5.8/Leopard, and my Mac is from February 2009. I downloaded the demo via Steam.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 04:43 AM by toycw.)
06-01-2011 04:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)