Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

complete walkthrough
pikacz
Unregistered

complete walkthrough

hey guys, do any of you have or know where to find a complete walkthrough to this very exciting game? Smile
cheers
04-06-2007, 01:04 AM
Willbreaker Offline

Threads: 6
RE: complete walkthrough

I don't know of any walkthrough to this game. In the meantime you should ask questions in the forum, or try the game without a walkthrough. It ain't that hard.

/Breaker
04-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Find
pikacz
Unregistered

well it took me an hour or so to complete the first chapter (tnt + fuse + boom!), but when i saw how big is the mine i decided not to go on my own, instead i'd like to read a walkthrough and play simultaneously
04-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4

It's not that hard if you can avoid being eaten or crushed by your environment Wink

The puzzles are all well-constructed, but some old-fashioned exploring can help you solve most of them.

And, of course, intelligent application of physics Wink
A simple wooden ramp can help a lot occasionally.

Oh, and don't panic! Wink (I admit I had to stop playing for some time to calm down after I encountered the first diseased dog...)

Concerning the walkthrough, this forum section seems to serve that purpose quite well. After all, a walkthrough should always be your last resort, for those situations when you're really stuck in the game.
When I completed the game, I might start compiling one though, and post it here when I'm done with it.
But seriously, try it without a walkthrough first. When you're reading along with your progress, a lot of Penumbra's atmospheric awesomeness is lost, since you always know what will happen next, and what's lurking around the corner.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
04-06-2007, 03:45 AM
Find
pikacz
Unregistered

ok, you convinced me Tongue
04-06-2007, 08:53 AM