Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom story ideas
xtron Offline

Threads: 37
Custom story ideas

I was kinda bored so here's some custom story ideas!

Chapter one:
Spoiler below!

Your a writer. You're about to write a masterpieace when you all of a sudden fall asleep on your desk writing the last sentence.

The story is about that your living the book your writing. It's a helluva scary book. There's letters all over the map that will describe the upcoming event with some unspoling words
Here's an example that will describe an upcoming monster
...I walk out of my bedroom when all of a sudden I heard a weird noice.
At first I thought it were a rat but then I heard it again, it sounds like some kind of dog. I walk closer to the sound when all of a sudden Mr.Burich opens the door infront of me...
the rat is an scripted sound that will make the player a little scarier
and Mr.Burich is the monster

Ancient labyrinth:
Spoiler below!

Doctor X: This is the person which you play as. You can decide if it's an He or She. Doctor X wakes up in a bedroom confused. Doctor X can't remember anything. Doctor X read letters regarding Doctor X helping The Baron and the Warden (You will read about these people soon). Doctor X is the only one who managed to translate the Ancient book so he's the only one who knows the code for the Ancient Labyrinth.

The Baron: The Baron got schizophrenia and sometimes becomes The Devil which forces The Baron to torture prisoners and forces them to drink some kind of drink which transforms 'em to werid creatures!.
The Baron hired The Warden to take care of the prisoners while The Baron keep some of the prisoners in a room so they can translate an ancient book which is the code for the "Ancient labyrinth". The baron finds "Escaped prisoner" (you will read about him soon) special and keeps him for a very long time at his office to translate the book.

The Warden: The Warden got schizophrenia aswell but he sometimes becomes "Escaped prisoner". The Warden got hired by The Baron to take care of the prisoners but The Baron ain't kind so The Warden (further in the story) is geting thoughts about killing The Baron so he can get the house to him self but then he finds out about the drink that The Baron is giving the prisoners and get's mad and tries to escape but The Baron stole The Wardens medicine so The Warden "transforms" in to the Escaped Prisoner pretty often.

Story: Doctor X wakes up in a room which is owned by The Baron. he/she can't remember anything and got the feeling that he/she is in danger and got to escape FAST!. Doctor X find some letters regarding her self and The Baron and The Warden. She finds about further in the story that she/he's an Doctor and is helping The Baron and The Warden with their schizophrenia but when he/she tried to help 'em The Baron kidnaped her since she's the only one who knows the code to the Ancient Labyrinth. She finds letters which is written by Escaped Prisoner. The letters is containing information on how to escape The Barons fist (castle). At the end Doctor X manages to escape through the ancient labyrinth but in the very end she blacks out and wakes up in a prison cell kidnaped by The Baron.

I will add more stories later hehe. Enjoy.

BTW! if you need some more various information please contact me.

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
06-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Custom story ideas

Some cool ideas; but when I try and think of ideas, I remember to try and avoid voices; since unless done really well, voice acting can be really off-putting from the realism and atmosphere of a story.

06-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Find
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25

Same idea I pitched when a similar thread was made:
Spoiler below!

You're a guy on a Haunted House amusement ride, then things go wrong.

Imagine this; It starts up with the player walking onto the platform, walking through the turn-stile, loading into the single-cart coaster and with a retching jerk, the cart begins to move. The beginning would start off looking REALLY cheesy with cardboard cut-outs popping out at you, stupid eerie music and other things just generally breaking down. Then the ride stops, the music warps and fades off. The operator comes over an intercom, explaining the situation and then, you see it come around the corner, shambling towards, the foreboding, invincible evil force shrouded in darkness.

Then, BLAM! A part of the ride above you breaks off, and comes crashing down between you and the aggressor forming a large hole in the shotty ride, sloping the rail and slowly moving your cart to where you and the aggressor fell into the darkness.

The player awakens to find himself inside the broken down ride and must find his/her way out.

The aggressor would have to be something different from the monsters of Amnesia, maybe a mass murderer or maybe some psycho in a ragged mascot body suit.

Just an idea!

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011, 02:59 PM by Russ Money.)
06-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Find
SLAMnesia Offline

Threads: 39

(06-09-2011, 02:57 PM)Russ Money Wrote: Same idea I pitched when a similar thread was made:
Spoiler below!

You're a guy on a Haunted House amusement ride, then things go wrong.

Imagine this; It starts up with the player walking onto the platform, walking through the turn-stile, loading into the single-cart coaster and with a retching jerk, the cart begins to move. The beginning would start off looking REALLY cheesy with cardboard cut-outs popping out at you, stupid eerie music and other things just generally breaking down. Then the ride stops, the music warps and fades off. The operator comes over an intercom, explaining the situation and then, you see it come around the corner, shambling towards, the foreboding, invincible evil force shrouded in darkness.

Then, BLAM! A part of the ride above you breaks off, and comes crashing down between you and the aggressor forming a large hole in the shotty ride, sloping the rail and slowly moving your cart to where you and the aggressor fell into the darkness.

The player awakens to find himself inside the broken down ride and must find his/her way out.

The aggressor would have to be something different from the monsters of Amnesia, maybe a mass murderer or maybe some psycho in a ragged mascot body suit.

Just an idea!

just THINK of all the custom entities you'd need to make that possible! lol it would be an entirely different game
PS: but if you end up using it (or anyone)... for the love of god.. please make a clown zombie with huge shoes
06-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Find