Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

"Red" Mouse and stuck in a level (Overture)
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago "Red" Mouse and stuck in a level (Overture)

I started playing Penumbra today for my first time and I keep having an issue. After some minutes, I don't recall pressing something, the mouse changes and becomes red. Actually the mouse is now everywhere and it is really hard to control the camera. It is like a debug or developer mouse mode. It happens after playing the game for about 5-10 minutes and I have to Exit and enter the game again in order to make it go away.

I'm also stuck in the electric fence level(at the Workshop I think). I can't pass this fence because the barrels won't do me the favor to go there. Here is a small video of both issues I'm having:

PS: I could only record 30s with Fraps so sorry for the ending. I didn't manage to pass the barrel of course.
06-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Find
TFEF Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: "Red" Mouse and stuck in a level (Overture)

It looks like you're in interact mode. Try pressing R to make it normal again.

Also, that fence can be problematic sometimes. It might take a bit to get over it with the barrel, but keep trying and you'll get it.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011, 10:01 PM by TFEF.)
06-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

(06-09-2011, 09:59 PM)TFEF Wrote: It looks like you're in interact mode. Try pressing R to make it normal again.

Also, that fence can be problematic sometimes. It might take a bit to get over it with the barrel, but keep trying and you'll get it.

oh, so I must be pressing R. That's why. I never really understood that I was pressing R. Yes this fence thing is annoying, I'll try and if I still can't do anything I update here.

Thx for the help...
06-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Yes, it was the R button. I finally managed to pass the barrel, this part is hard....
06-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.