Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Finska's Gameplay @ Commentary Channel
Finska Offline

Threads: 6
Finska's Gameplay @ Commentary Channel

I have a Youtube channel and I totally love making commentary videos about games. I have many projects I'm working on, but they're mostly in Finnish soo...
Well anyhow, I'm working on an English project right now. I'm going to make Amnesia extra-videos in English and I'm going to make commentary about Combat Arms - in English.

I really would appreciate if you'd check my channel! You can watch Finnish videos too, if you figure out something Smile

Subscribing is allowed and please leave improving comments!
Subscribing will help you to see my newest works in the English Project!

JefeGaming Youtube Channel
Combat Arms Playlist

Creeps, creeps everywhere...
06-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Find
Finska Offline

RE: Finska's Gameplay @ Commentary Channel

I updated my channel. I translated all important things in English so you can understand what will you get later.

06-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Find
Finska Offline

OK, first CA video is here, IN ENGLISH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUqzZpEkiVk Watch my epic, crappy playing and yelling

06-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Find
Finska Offline

I started making lets play videos of GTA SA, here's the first one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGj-gi5KLM

06-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Threads: 8

Hey Finska, finnish Smile Could you please make a walkthrough of final fantasy IX. Would love to play that game again. But I have little time, maybe you could do it for me xD
06-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Find
Finska Offline

I personally hate that game, so, no.

06-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Too bad, you hate ffix but love grand thef auto where you run around shooting people and throwing them off buildings. Lol sais a lot...
06-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Find
Finska Offline

It's fun to mess around in GTA. But you can't throw people off the buildings Big Grin Final Fantasy has too much animecharacters and it's too fantasy for me.

06-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

I have seen you can throw people off buildings in GTA, you can push them over. Well I wouldn't call it anime, it has a somewhat cartoonish look to it. But not so much...the art is actually really well done and has similarities to John Baur's work.

[Image: tuvstarr-john-bauer.jpg]
It's fantasy all right, but if you don't like fantasy then you are missing out on something. The only thing schimpanzees haven't got that humans have, is fantasy. They can't imagine something that doesn't exist or imagine what could happen in the future, they live in the present.

Without fantasy you wouldn't have the ability to play games like GTA or make this thread. Saying it's too fantasy is the same as saying "I'm more monkey than you." Wink

To sum that up for the people that can't understand it, I think you got bad taste to dismiss a great game like Final Fantasy IX. I myself hate anime and I fail to see a lot of anime in it. Except the proportions of some of the characters heads. But head sizes alone shouldn't make one dismiss a great game.

[Image: screen_shot_ff9_013.jpg]
06-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Find
Finska Offline

Well anyhow...
New Combat Arms part is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkuyh4GQGc

06-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Find