Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am William - I need another voice actor for diary reading :)
Finska Offline

Threads: 6
RE: I Am William - I need another voice actor for diary reading :)

But if you qualify my voice, I must say, there's not alot of time. Although it's summer vacation right now, I have confimation school next month.

Creeps, creeps everywhere...
06-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Find
Finska Offline

Threads: 6

Aww, I'm sorry. I tried to speak that line about 50 times. It just didn't work. Not at all... I can't keep my voice on the same tone and pronounced them soo wrong.

Creeps, creeps everywhere...
06-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71

lol thats all right ill probably find someone else x) probably...
06-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Find
shadowbolt Offline

Threads: 1

Dear William,

I am terribly sorry for having to leave you like that. I had to leave Khalmar to do some errands. You probably know by now that our friend Oliver is dead. He was found a week ago in my cellar. I don't have a clue as to what happened in there, but thats where you come in. Show me what a great detective you are and solve the murder of our companion. I will be returning in a week or so. In the meanwhile, feel free to use my castle as if it were your own.

Regards
Your partner and brother in law, Jonathan

I rewrote the note to flow much better, taking out a few redundant parts and grammatical errors. It should also be easier to voice now.

I make music for custom stories
PM me if you're interested.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2011, 06:15 PM by shadowbolt.)
06-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Find
Synatic Offline

Threads: 2

actually that might be the kind of stuff i am looking for, ive been thinking about doing voice acting for quite a while. if ur interested hit me up and we may have a talk

EDIT:
after actually reading the whole topic i'd love to work with you, i am from germany and in my opinion speak a accent free english, i do speak fluently nontheless, if "warmed up" at least Smile.
I'd be thrilled to work on something THIS big, as in 6 episodes and stuff.
Greetz

#2 EDIT:
actually i didnt even mention im 20 years old 6 2/3 ft (200cm) tall and have a really deep voice.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2011, 10:43 PM by Synatic.)
06-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Find
Mekose Offline

Email me at Da_Knight101@yahoo.com and I'll send you an audio clip if you still need voice actors.
06-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Find
Timitzi Offline

I recorded my version of the letter and sent it to your inbox, teddifisk. I don't think you are needing it anymore but I'll send it just in case.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2011, 05:46 PM by Timitzi.)
09-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Find
Gilgamesh Offline

Threads: 0

I'd take up the challenge, but I lack the gear.
Instead, I hope you won't be offended if I wish to offer some, hiopefully, constructive criticism. I don't know what kind of a person you wish to portray in the text, but I couldn't help but notice afew grammatical quirks. Nothing explicitly incorrect, but were you to have the same kind of articulated style most of Amnesia had, I'd change a few spots:

Dear William,

I am terribly sorry for having to leave you like that, but I had to leave Khalmar to do some errands. By now you are probably aware that our friend and companion Oliver is dead. He was found dead in my cellar a week ago and I dont have a clue why he died. That's where you come in. Show me what a great detective you are and solve the murder of Oliver. I will be returning in a week or so, until then [or just plain "meanwhile"] you may use my castle as if it were your own.

Regards,

your partner and brother in law, Jonathan

Again, I don't know if these proposed changes fit into your character. Also I, although not a bad english speaker, am not a native and I can't guarantee my text's grammar either.

I hope I was of assistance.

PS: I don't know how parts of the text turned blue, and I can't make them black again either. I'm quessing it has to do with quoting.

EDIT: Heh, I now see someone already did the same I did. I'll leave this here anyway.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2011, 08:36 PM by Gilgamesh.)
09-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Find