Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound problem
SLAMnesia Offline

Threads: 39
Sound problem

How do you get sounds to fade at a distance? I have a clock that I can hear all over the map and adjusting the sound properties doesnt have any effect
06-21-2011, 02:07 AM
Find
Rownbear Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Sound problem

you should be able to use the sound in the leveleditor and place it on the clock, take off the "use default" and make it like min: 0.1 and max: how far away from the clock you want to hear it. But it seems like if you use ambience sounds, they reach all over the map no matter what. really annoys me, because I would like to use different music at different parts, you would have to make scripts at every "new parts" if that should work.

06-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Sound problem

(06-21-2011, 11:20 AM)Rownbear Wrote: you should be able to use the sound in the leveleditor and place it on the clock, take off the "use default" and make it like min: 0.1 and max: how far away from the clock you want to hear it. But it seems like if you use ambience sounds, they reach all over the map no matter what. really annoys me, because I would like to use different music at different parts, you would have to make scripts at every "new parts" if that should work.

Hmm.. same here how i can add these "Sounds" many places and only hearing that "when i am close "Clockfather or Piano" or that Area where I am only hearing that sound. Not when I start the map and hearing that then from the start? Is it possible?

Or which way is the simple and easist to "play different musics" different areas?

Very complicated to explain but help me Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
06-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Find