Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kraggdog - Looking for a team
Kraggdog Offline

Threads: 12
Kraggdog - Looking for a team

Well i'm just going to throw it out there and see if anyone is interested.

After completing "The sins we hide" I'd really like to create a sequel or another custom story.. but use a lot of my own assets (I am a 3D artist afterall).

However, I really don't see myself being able to finish a project by myself from start to finish at the moment... I work in the games industry and this time of the year is always tough.

So If anyone is interested in a team project... I'd be happy to chat about some ideas. Obviously I'll be able to bring a fairly good standard to the table (check out my custom story) and I can make / import 3D models. I'm keen to get some animations in for custom monsters too but I'd have to brush up on the Maya Interface (I use 3DS Max).

Team size can vary too, so if a group of people want to be involved with making a good custom story (but, like myself, can't see themselves completing a full project solo) then get in touch. We could have different people contributing to different areas like story telling.. voice acting.. etc.

Concerning the story itself.. I have some ideas and a few concepts fleshed out for what I WAS going to work on.. but this would be a team project and everyone would be welcome to put forward story ideas and contribute. When the team has an agreed direction.. we can get to work Tongue

I'm happy to plan the project over voice chat too.. as communication is obviously important.

- Kragg

Current team:

Kraggdog (Carl Allen): General Designer / Artist
Nic Goh: Proof reader for UI text (like journals etc)
Josh Henwick: Tester
Adam Tanaskovic: Tester

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2011, 10:17 AM by Kraggdog.)
06-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
RE: Kraggdog - Looking for a team

I'm interested. You can add me if you want, I'm more into making details on the map and such ^^

Also some ideas on what is going to happen next but i'm not really expert with the script^^ well better than nothing! Big Grin

listen to boards of canada
06-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Website Find
Janni1234 Offline

Threads: 24

I'm interested , too. ^^ I can make some Levels if you want.The Design, details and more.
If you could need me, please answere Wink
06-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Find
rojkish Offline

Threads: 0

Perhaps I could join. Unsure atm tho since I'm working on my own stuff. In case I decide to join up I'd be creating maps/scripting.

Since I really haven't shown any of my work it may seem like I'm not that experienced, but I can show parts of my project to convince you... I'm also a good brainstormer, however that might affect this, lawl.
06-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Looking for a team... that used my ideas for the story then removed me from the forum... WHAT A NICE TEAM! -_-

06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Website Find
Kraggdog Offline

Threads: 12

(06-27-2011, 03:56 PM)Hardarm Wrote: Looking for a team... that used my ideas for the story then removed me from the forum... WHAT A NICE TEAM! -_-

We don't appreciate voice chat spam and music played when people are trying to talk. You were warned several times. Leaving this to private chat if you want another chance.

06-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Yeah, I didn't anything... Just,

- Making a group so we can talk altogether
- Tried to invite people
- Proposing a thousand ideas
- Yeah I was chat spamming but because you didn't listen to me and you sometimes went offtopic

06-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Website Find
Synatic Offline

Threads: 2

you shouldn't take this out on the forums though...
06-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Find
Greven Offline

Threads: 13

(06-27-2011, 04:29 PM)Hardarm Wrote: Yeah, I didn't anything... Just,

- Making a group so we can talk altogether
- Tried to invite people
- Proposing a thousand ideas
- Yeah I was chat spamming but because you didn't listen to me and you sometimes went offtopic

hmm... now just a second there,
1. None of what you said was either youre idea or it wasnt used
2. You werent listening to us and kept on asking the same question we answered lots of times with "stay on track, were making the basic idea, dont go into detail about sounds and music" and you kept on doing it anyway.
3. You were mic spamming us with microsoft sam saying "I like the smell of pee" we asked you many times to stop using sam and talk normally but instead you kept on being immature.

[WIP] Recidivus
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2011, 04:38 PM by Greven.)
06-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

"I" was immature? YOU went offtopic! So did I. When i was spamming you started to start about the basic idea, if i'll reenter on the group i'll not spam, BUT SO WILL YOU, YOU WAS IMMATURE.

Said the truth. -.-

[Sorry for doublepost but this is really important]

WHAT? MY IDEAS WEREN'T USED?

You know when first I noticed I was banned in the forum? WHEN I READ THE STORY AND I FOUND THAT:

Spoiler below!

- The Island was my idea

- The underground thing was my idea

__________________________ ->

I didn't understand most of the story while you was talking

Then I tried to say "Nice story, I'll hope this story will be good"

I logged on... WHAT?! I'm banned? even without knowing it?

You are immature, deal with the truth because you can't change it!

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2011, 04:45 PM by Hardarm.)
06-27-2011, 04:38 PM
Website Find