Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Problem at the yellow mine digger
thetargos Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Problem at the yellow mine digger

Sorry to resurrect such a defunct thread, but how did you get the fuel into the machine, I keep getting a message that I need something else to clean the rust off the cap.
09-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

HINT:
It is is the lid on the gas can (not the machine) that has rusted. See if you got something that can help you to get it off.
09-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Find
thetargos Offline

Threads: 4

Thanks, hehe, I didn't realized it was the 'can' and not the lid on the excavator.
09-26-2007, 07:45 AM
Find
madFive Offline

Threads: 3

hmm... k - i'm not near as far along with this puzzle as i thought - didn't know i needed gas for it, so i'm kindof sad i read that spoiler. I've been stuck looking for the key for over an hour, and wouldn't mind a spoiler to tell me where to find the key. spoil carefully please! Smile
10-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

madFive Wrote:hmm... k - i'm not near as far along with this puzzle as i thought - didn't know i needed gas for it, so i'm kindof sad i read that spoiler. I've been stuck looking for the key for over an hour, and wouldn't mind a spoiler to tell me where to find the key. spoil carefully please! Smile

Where you find a crane you might find key. Symbol might show you locations.

Was that careful enough? Smile
10-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Find
DeepThawt Offline

Threads: 0

im having the exact same scenario
gas cap key and cord requirements met.

upon turning the key the message is
im not sure there is even power to the console
or something similar

previously (before i applied the fuel) there was power
but now.. it seems dead, maybe i took too long to get all the
requirements met? does that happen?

time passes...

ok i downloaded and tried the saved games posted in this topic.. but still no success the console panel doesn't light up and the excavator wont move.

help!?
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2009, 02:02 AM by RegisteredJustForThatBug.)
09-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Find
marzy Offline

Threads: 2

(09-25-2007, 11:51 AM)Thomas Wrote: HINT:
It is is the lid on the gas can (not the machine) that has rusted. See if you got something that can help you to get it off.

This really confused me too; I ran around the complex for over an hour looking for something else to open the machine. In the end I had to look up a guide to work it out Sad

I know it's a puzzle game but this could have been much clearer! Just thought I'd let you know, incase you wanted to stop other players getting frustrated! Big Grin
10-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Find