Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Chapter one [DEMO]
xtron Offline

Threads: 37
Chapter one [DEMO]

[Image: storys.png]

Chapter one
by: Xtron

NOTE: PLAY WITH HIGH SOUND TO GET THE ULTIMATE EXPERIANCE!.

This is my first map I've done so it's not epic Wink.
It's still in it's early alpha phrase so yea...It's not done. U will notice when the map ends. There are many bugs but not the ones that makes you quit.

Good luck and Have fun Big Grin

btw!: Please post feedback, I realy want this map to be something so I need improvments.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7967vxetebcjnym

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2011, 04:10 PM by xtron.)
06-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Find
TheDavenia Offline

Threads: 38
RE: Chapter one [DEMO]

Nice,
played it and liked it.
Make chapter 2 allready!

Current Project: Nightmare's End(Project Director, Scripter, boss >:D)
06-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Find
xtron Offline

(06-26-2011, 04:32 PM)TheDavenia Wrote: Nice,
played it and liked it.
Make chapter 2 allready!

It's alpha XD. I'm not even done with Chapter one.

Thanks tho <3

06-26-2011, 04:33 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Okay in my opinion now this was little rushed map.

First I was excited when i reached that "Main hall" with "thunder sounds" and start exploring rooms. However when I search for the key I found flaws and I mean bugs there are many.

Then I unlocked the next door and walked "long hallway" I get little scared that "flashing" monster very good. but then I was confused dark room with some chairs and very little time to get that key and run away. Okay I died that part then have to restart again, but when I walked that hallway again there was "Some wine shelf blocking the road" ...

I was frustrated and have to quit and restart whole map again. Okay then I passed to next map without dying. Second map was good with blue torches "maybe too many eh?" and that hall was only full torches nothing else only two doors and stairs. Just saying make some "entitys for this hall and paints, pictures etc.

Finally third room was quite nice but that "Button is not working" fix that and many other glitches.

Overall it was good try I have positives and negative things:

Positive:

- Scares "that flying grunt"
- Few sounds "Add more entertainment music to the background" Like I do.

Negatives:

- Bugs, texture errors and that shelf glitch not good.
- Too dark
- Rushed some rooms full of crap and same entity used

Im not punishing you, just make little better and fix these problems. And you can add improvements, we all are learning and become short of time better editors and scripting skills too.

It was okay Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
06-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Find
xtron Offline

Thanks ^^. There's no fix for that button...It just won't move. And yea as I said, It's in it's early alpha phrase, texture bugs etc. The part after the hallway were you need to pick the key, it's ment to be frustrating. I like it dark , it makes it more scarier and btw I made the wine stuff 'cuz if you die you need to restart the whole map hehe.

I was thinking off beginning on a new map since this map were more like...making for fun and not for a purpose. I rushed when I made the rooms and so on.

Thanks for replying tho Tongue

06-26-2011, 11:42 PM
Find