Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress New "Funny" Custom Story
awsh Offline

Threads: 3
New "Funny" Custom Story

Hello, and welcome to my first post! I am currently in the process of making my first custom story, and, as you can hopefully tell by the title, I am also trying to make it quite humouress. What I have so far is simply some stupid sounds that my neighbor and I made, and will be shown in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFvLdS8ThL4

Please excuse our stupidness, we do it because we are. But anyways, with these sounds we will create a funny story, including brutes obsessed with candy, Trogdor, a flying house, and a bunch of custom sounds. Please tell me what you think of what I have in the video, and I will try to keep this thread up to date with my progress. Remember, all I have so far is about a days work of sounds! This will take a while, as we are aiming for a story run time of around 3 hours. Thank you for your time.

You just lost the game.
06-27-2011, 05:09 AM
Website Find
Rownbear Offline

Threads: 13
RE: New "Funny" Custom Story

the clip you posted is from the maingame with custom sounds, are you going to create your own maps in this project you are talking about?

06-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Find
awsh Offline

Threads: 3

In the video, I stated we were making these sounds for a custom game we will be making, but we decided to show them off in the main game, because we recently figured out how to. So sorry for the mix up, but yes, we will be creating our own maps and story and such, this was just all we had so far and we wanted to show it off in a "creative way", or something I guess.

You just lost the game.
06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Website Find
Kyle Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 36

It seems you guys are planning for a custom story that will be epicly funny!

If you guys need help with anything, you can message me. Smile

06-27-2011, 06:33 PM
Find