Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replaying after the update
patzi Offline

Threads: 8
Replaying after the update

Ok, so I've gone through the whole thing again waiting for the Justine part. I've assembled the orb but it didn't open the door of course. So I have to disable the machine in the Chancel. I have the rod from the cell escape, the severed head, and there's 3 metal sqauares on the floor that I tried to use to jam the gears but it says they're not big enough. Thinking it's a puzzle, I've been trying to stick them together with no luck. Also I jumped up on the pipe to try to turn the crank there but it won't turn. Been at this a couple of days and I don't know what else to do. I've been back through the nave numerous times looking for stuff but no luck. I really want out of that red junk!
06-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Find
JD Zombie Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Replaying after the update

Spoiler below!
IIRC you can drag a rock from the previous room and use that to jam the gears.

Dedicated to the butterfly.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2011, 06:25 PM by JD Zombie.)
06-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Find
patzi Offline

(06-28-2011, 06:23 PM)JD Zombie Wrote:
Spoiler below!
IIRC you can drag a rock from the previous room and use that to jam the gears.

Yes that's what I did (me duh), but I never got Justine. Just a different ending. So I uninstalled and reinstalled, then reinstalled the update...there's supposed to be something at the launch screen where you can select Justine but I don't have it. Unless I'm blind which is possible seeing as I couldn't figure out the rock at first. Sheeesh.
07-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

Are you sure you're in the right launch screen? The one where you choose your graphics and sound options without actually going in the game?

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
07-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Find
patzi Offline

Yep I'm there.
07-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Find