Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First encounter with the Water Monster
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
RE: First encounter with the Water Monster

Um can you guys help me out. I have yet to see a monster. seriously. I don't know what the area is called, I am in water...A door closed, the red crap is growing on the walls, I had to jump on boxes, get to a stupid gate, which wouldn't open, eventually I figured out I had to go back and find a way to open the gate and now I am on the other side of that gate, in water again, trying to jump on boxes and apparently being killed repeatedly by something I don't see. All I see is blood spatters chaos splashing and I guess a screen saying distract them (them?) with body parts. OK so I threw them but could not get onto the box....aye. What I don't get? I have YET so see a SINGLE monster. Is there something wrong here or am I hiding all the time? its getting weird.
08-12-2011, 03:58 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-12-2011, 03:58 AM)lesley Wrote: Um can you guys help me out. I have yet to see a monster. seriously. I don't know what the area is called, I am in water...A door closed, the red crap is growing on the walls, I had to jump on boxes, get to a stupid gate, which wouldn't open, eventually I figured out I had to go back and find a way to open the gate and now I am on the other side of that gate, in water again, trying to jump on boxes and apparently being killed repeatedly by something I don't see. All I see is blood spatters chaos splashing and I guess a screen saying distract them (them?) with body parts. OK so I threw them but could not get onto the box....aye. What I don't get? I have YET so see a SINGLE monster. Is there something wrong here or am I hiding all the time? its getting weird.

Yeah you don't actually see the water monster because it's underwater, just it's splashes Tongue I think it's supposed to be some sort of massize pirranha thing though. Oh and you'll see some monsters on land VERY soon. If you're getting really impatient, once you exit the water areas and enter the back hall go to the right most door (it' called storage). You'll be wishing you weren't seeing monsters after you exit there Wink

Posting Freak
08-12-2011, 04:44 AM
Website Find
lesley Offline

Threads: 6

LOL I went to youtube earlier and laughed my butt off watching Toby vids of amnesia, followed by a hillarious vid by a guy who taunted a monster while hiding in the closet, his subtitles are hysterical. However I saw a vid of a scary monster slashing somebody--see I have played for a few days, and have not seen a single creature in the entire game...just sound effects, once I saw a shadow of something off in the distance. Am I still in the beginning of the game? I see lots of bugs crawling, yuck. and chewing. no monsters but that youtube looked damn scary. I was in that room and saw nothing. weird.
(08-12-2011, 04:44 AM)kman Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 03:58 AM)lesley Wrote: Um can you guys help me out. I have yet to see a monster. seriously. I don't know what the area is called, I am in water...A door closed, the red crap is growing on the walls, I had to jump on boxes, get to a stupid gate, which wouldn't open, eventually I figured out I had to go back and find a way to open the gate and now I am on the other side of that gate, in water again, trying to jump on boxes and apparently being killed repeatedly by something I don't see. All I see is blood spatters chaos splashing and I guess a screen saying distract them (them?) with body parts. OK so I threw them but could not get onto the box....aye. What I don't get? I have YET so see a SINGLE monster. Is there something wrong here or am I hiding all the time? its getting weird.

Yeah you don't actually see the water monster because it's underwater, just it's splashes Tongue I think it's supposed to be some sort of massize pirranha thing though. Oh and you'll see some monsters on land VERY soon. If you're getting really impatient, once you exit the water areas and enter the back hall go to the right most door (it' called storage). You'll be wishing you weren't seeing monsters after you exit there Wink

cool claymation!
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011, 05:21 AM by lesley.)
08-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Find