Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Has anyone thought of making an Amnesia Sing Along?
sledge Offline

Threads: 3
Has anyone thought of making an Amnesia Sing Along?

I don't know if I'm the first to do this, but i was wondering if anyone has tried to sync screams from playing amnesia to a song. Something like this video...

Anyway I'm just curious how some songs would sound with a few screams added in Tongue
07-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Has anyone thought of making an Amnesia Sing Along?

Only watched 15 seconds, that was ear rape.

The concept sounds fun but it would absolutely have to be done well...

Alexander is not my lover...
He's just a Baron that says that I am the one!

More like that you mean maybe? lol

-edit- no wait i get you hum.... man that would be a lot of watching Lets Plays and splicing individual words/screams out... I'd think that instead of just splicing screams to a beat, it would be cool to splice individual words from ppl's lets plays to go along with the actual lyrics of a song. Like a word mosaic done to Michael Bolton's 'How am I Supposed to Live Without You' xD
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2011, 10:01 PM by Serena.)
07-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Find
sledge Offline

(07-03-2011, 09:57 PM)Serena Wrote: Only watched 15 seconds, that was ear rape.

The concept sounds fun but it would absolutely have to be done well...

Alexander is not my lover...
He's just a Baron that says that I am the one!

More like that you mean maybe? lol

-edit- no wait i get you hum.... man that would be a lot of watching Lets Plays and splicing individual words/screams out... I'd think that instead of just splicing screams to a beat, it would be cool to splice individual words from ppl's lets plays to go along with the actual lyrics of a song. Like a word mosaic done to Michael Bolton's 'How am I Supposed to Live Without You' xD

It did take a long time, but actualy if the person screams a lot, it can take half a clip. i used only 5-10 minutes of play from my live stream, and got this. editing took 5 hours. Also I think you have a good idea. I think it would be hard, considering you would need to say the lyrics. but some songs do only have a few words, so it could work. I think i will keep that idea in mind Smile
07-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Find
Darkchef Offline

Threads: 8

Come on people, as much as you may love amnesia we do not need cheesy songs!!
07-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Website Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2

No, what we need is a song made entirely from
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\amnesia the dark descent\sounds\enemy\grunt
07-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Find
sledge Offline

I was listening to the song "Asylum" by the band "Disturbed" and i though of something, what if instead of a sing along, only include audio of a song, and have video of gameplay to go with it. such as the line "Release me" would have a monster breaking through a door, similar to the official music video, and "this loneliness is killing me" would be have the player being hit. and more hurt on lines like "dreading the final moments" like he was about to die, and lines like afraid they'll hear me... ect. who thinks that would be cool?
07-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Find