Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia wont start (steam)
spootime Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Amnesia wont start (steam)

I just bought Amnesia on the steam sale and I get a "this game is currently unavailable, please try again later" message when I try to start it. Ive currently tried reinstalling, verifying game cache, deleting clientregistry.blob, and updating all my video drivers. Can anyone help me out with this? I'd hate to have to return the game for steam credit but It's looking like thats my only option.
07-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Find
JohnCletus Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia wont start (steam)

(07-04-2011, 02:59 AM)spootime Wrote: I just bought Amnesia on the steam sale and I get a "this game is currently unavailable, please try again later" message when I try to start it. Ive currently tried reinstalling, verifying game cache, deleting clientregistry.blob, and updating all my video drivers. Can anyone help me out with this? I'd hate to have to return the game for steam credit but It's looking like thats my only option.

It's only steam, I would say to restart steam and or your computer. It has done that to me aswell, With various games. So just restart steam and see where that gets you, :).

-John ' Pinback ' Cletus

An Original.
07-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Find
spootime Offline

(07-04-2011, 04:58 AM)JohnCletus Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 02:59 AM)spootime Wrote: I just bought Amnesia on the steam sale and I get a "this game is currently unavailable, please try again later" message when I try to start it. Ive currently tried reinstalling, verifying game cache, deleting clientregistry.blob, and updating all my video drivers. Can anyone help me out with this? I'd hate to have to return the game for steam credit but It's looking like thats my only option.

It's only steam, I would say to restart steam and or your computer. It has done that to me aswell, With various games. So just restart steam and see where that gets you, Smile.

-John ' Pinback ' Cletus

Unfortunately I have already tried this dozens of times

07-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Find
JohnCletus Offline

Damn. Restarting computer, I mean It is NOT amnesia. It's steam.

An Original.
07-04-2011, 06:26 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Try searching the Steam forum for "this game is currently unavailable, please try again later" and see what methods there are to solve it. If it does not help, then contact Steam support to get help solving it as it is a Steam issue as JohnCletus says
07-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Website Find