Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Silent Hill 2 - Lets Play!?
ZxBrad Offline

Threads: 29
Silent Hill 2 - Lets Play!?

Just wondering If Anyone Would Watch A Silent Hill 2 Lets Play Of Me. Im doing part 1 tomorrow. It will be technically my first lets play On my new Youtube channel SlyTacos

WARNING: Noob Doesn't Know How To Script.
[Image: xcn384.gif]

07-23-2011, 03:10 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Silent Hill 2 - Lets Play!?

I don't know if making a let's play takes away from the immersion; however if it does, I wouldn't recommend you to make one, because it's the best experience you might have ever.

07-23-2011, 04:22 AM
Website Find
TFEF Offline

Threads: 0

(07-23-2011, 04:22 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: I don't know if making a let's play takes away from the immersion; however if it does, I wouldn't recommend you to make one, because it's the best experience you might have ever.

It really depends on what kind of a LP'er you are. If you're the kind that has to talk every single second, it does kinda distract you. I did a LP of Penumbra and it didn't distract me too much, though I am a pretty silent person most of the time.

On the other hand, sometimes talking puts you into a more vocal state of mind. Meaning that you might scream more often, but still be immersed enough to be scared. I didn't record any of my Amnesia playthrough until I got to the Storage. My first scream of the game was in the Prison Southern Block.
07-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Find
ZxBrad Offline

Threads: 29

Im only going to talk during gameplay. I hate when people talk during cutscenes unless I already played/beat the game and i already no wats going on. xD So Ill be talkin alot during gameplay. Its my first lets play. I really do Lets Plays for fun and not to be over the top with views and all that. Big Grin

WARNING: Noob Doesn't Know How To Script.
[Image: xcn384.gif]

07-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Find