Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rokotain's Mansion - Demo
Rokotain Offline

Threads: 9
Rokotain's Mansion - Demo

Rokotain's Mansion
Demo Version

Hey everyone Big Grin!

I finished the demo version of my story a few days ago now and I'm already working on the full version^^

So I thought I'd post the demo version here on the forums so you guys can give me feedback, comments, recommendations and etc. I guess the feedback part covers all xD

Also remember this is a DEMO version. None of this is going to be exactly 100% as it is. Bugs from the demo will be corrected in the full version. Also somethings that are lacking like notes and lookatcallbacks will be added as well. Also, you're probably not going to be as safe in the full version...

I don't know anything else to say really o:
Please remind me if there is anything important you think I should post here.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?52z6je46vb7hzdy

I posted on Mediafire because I'm a noob and I'm not sure if my .rar file was too big to be posted here as an attachment xD

Installation:
Open the .rar file and drop the "Rokotain's Mansion - Demo" folder into your amnesia folder -> redist -> custom_stories.

Hope you enjoy!
RokotainAngel
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2011, 09:23 PM by Rokotain.)
07-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Rokotain's Mansion - Demo

(07-27-2011, 10:30 PM)Rokotain Wrote:
Rokotain's Mansion
Demo Version

Hey everyone Big Grin!

I finished the demo version of my story a few days ago now and I'm already working on the full version^^

So I thought I'd post the demo version here on the forums so you guys can give me feedback, comments, recommendations and etc. I guess the feedback part covers all xD

I don't know anything else to say really o:
Please remind me if there is anything important you think I should post here.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?52z6je46vb7hzdy

I posted on Mediafire because I'm a noob and I'm not sure if my .rar file was too big to be posted here as an attachment xD

Installation:
Open the .rar file and drop the "Rokotain's Mansion - Demo" folder into your amnesia folder -> redist -> custom_stories.

Hope you enjoy!
RokotainAngel

Nice job with the demo! Everything was designed nice and I special liked that "Voice acting" that keep peoples to atmosphere and interested with story.

Only I have found these "bookshelfs with books" some books are flying and not sticking ground, looks silly. But anyways good job !

Looking for full release Wink

“Life is a game, play it”
07-27-2011, 11:56 PM
Find
Rokotain Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Rokotain's Mansion - Demo

Thank you^^!

I felt that voiceacting was an important part of the story, as it tends to make it more alive than just reading notes.

As for the full version, I am working on it, but no expectations of when it will be done! As for the full version it will have more flashbacks and a more in-depth description of why you're in the mansion and where all the people went ;D

I'm glad you managed to finish it all(I think xD)
I wasn't sure if I made it a little bit hard to figure what you're supposed to do, but I guess it's pretty straight-forward.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to post feedback!
I hope you will like the full version as well^^!

Spoilers Below - Not well hidden...

Spoilers
Working on: Main Hall.
So far planned and guaranteed rooms: Cellar, Main Hall and Library.
Not decided: Attic.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2011, 11:14 PM by Rokotain.)
07-28-2011, 01:58 AM
Find