Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journal Flash Back issue
Silentfox Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Journal Flash Back issue

Ok, so I tried looking and even asking for support in the other threads about this with no luck, so I'll post here. The game starts and plays well, up until I reach the third journal from Algeria, when the blue light is supposed to appear. Instead of getting a blue light, I get a black screen, where I (think I) can't move, but can hear ambient sounds and the like. I've tried putting most of the things to low or off, but maybe I'm missing something that will help. I have a Dell laptop with Intel Core i5 2.53 GHz processor, 3.8 GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, and I'm on Windows 7. If you need more info just ask, and I hope to get some help, because I would be really bummed out if I just lost $20 on a game I know will be fun if it works. Thanks!
07-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Journal Flash Back issue

You need to have the latest Intel driver installed for your graphics card which is 2361. Load an earlier save game and set the graphics and everything to the lowest possible. Try then to play this specific part of the game. Afterwards raise your graphics settings again like before. I think that will make it work. Administrator Jens knows more about such issues.
07-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Find