Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Phone Payment problem
Kryst Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Mobile Phone Payment problem

Hello.Today I found out that Amnesia can be bought with the mobile phone and I though this is a great idea since I don't have a credit card.So I went on the Mobile phone payment store page but when it says to select my country I can't as my country(Romania)doesn't appear on the list.So what should I do in this situation?Can I buy Amnesia by selecting the nearest country to me or the only solution is to buy it with a credit card?I'd appreciate any help I can get.Thank you.
07-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Find
zecuro Offline

Threads: 33
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Mobile Phone Payment problem

(07-31-2011, 04:11 PM)Kryst Wrote: Hello.Today I found out that Amnesia can be bought with the mobile phone and I though this is a great idea since I don't have a credit card.So I went on the Mobile phone payment store page but when it says to select my country I can't as my country(Romania)doesn't appear on the list.So what should I do in this situation?Can I buy Amnesia by selecting the nearest country to me or the only solution is to buy it with a credit card?I'd appreciate any help I can get.Thank you.

i think now that there are some bank card that you can use to buy stuff on the internet don't know if every bank as it but you can go to your'e bank and take some information abou it.....and you can buy it with paypal you have to create a account and then entered your bank card information and think that the best i can do.......
07-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Find