Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I am Legend
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
I am Legend

Well, I am of course a legend.

But what I'm actually talking is the movie. It strangely reminds me alot of penumbra; a disease that makes people into 'zombies' and the style of antipication-horror that penumbra delivers. Just amazing, I'm going to see it again in a few days. Google it if you haven't heard of it.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
12-20-2007, 07:24 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
RE: I am Legend

I have read the novella, which is really awesome. It is written in the 50s (I think) and it is the grand daddy of all zombie movies. I really recommend it.

Will be fun to see the movie too. But it will probably takes ages before it reaches the shores of Sweden.
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

Yes! I agree 100%. I said the same thing in the 'Black Plauge Teaser Topic'.

Penumbra Wrote:Wow! A plauge? Zombie-looking people? Sounds alot like I Am Legend

That movie reminded me so much of penumbra, it even had thoes rabid-like dogs. Not to menchon the wispering that was heard in the building (1st encounter with zombies) sounded just like the wispering in penumbra. I loved the movie, so I relly cant wait for Black Plauge.
12-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Find
Dark Offline

Threads: 20

im waiting for the movie for a long long time Big Grin
looks rly cool :p

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
12-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Haah.
A zombie-disease and you think of Penumbra, a game where you don't even encounter zombies? The first thing I come to think of is Resident Evil - those dogs are taken directly from it.
Thomas Wrote:Will be fun to see the movie too. But it will probably takes ages before it reaches the shores of Sweden.
It's here. Playing now! (Or.. well.. the 25th where I live)

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
01-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Find