Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Scary monsters from movies.
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Scary monsters from movies.

evertuy's avatar made me shit my pants, does that count? haha anyways the first scene they had with the evil spirit thing in insidious where you just saw the silhouette of him in the corner of that kids room scared me so bad... then a second later they showed its face in light and i thought it looked like darth mal, so i wasn't really scared of it after that.

Posting Freak
08-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Website Find
evertuy Offline

Threads: 9

(08-08-2011, 09:35 AM)kman Wrote: evertuy's avatar made me shit my pants, does that count? haha anyways the first scene they had with the evil spirit thing in insidious where you just saw the silhouette of him in the corner of that kids room scared me so bad... then a second later they showed its face in light and i thought it looked like darth mal, so i wasn't really scared of it after that.

Haha.

That was the first thing that popped in my head when I thought "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

Sucky sucky 5 grand?
08-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Find
jacksonwitee Offline

Threads: 0

The Trolls from Trollhunter - Though we don't really know what a troll is supposed to look like, these guys are pretty convincing. And who says you can't get effective sfw from a low-budget movie..

cegonsoft
09-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

The Resurrected (a.k.a Shatterbrain) is a move inspired from Lovecraft's "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward".

Spoiler below!
[Image: the+resurrected.jpg]
[Image: resurrected6.jpg]
[Image: resurrected4.jpg]

09-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Website Find
ManiacGamingHD Offline

(09-20-2011, 02:14 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: The Resurrected (a.k.a Shatterbrain) is a move inspired from Lovecraft's "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward".

Spoiler below!
[Image: the+resurrected.jpg]
[Image: resurrected6.jpg]
[Image: resurrected4.jpg]

YUKH! These are looking very very bad than Amnesia Servents. I better Take a look at Grunt, Brute and Suitor So I can forget these creepy images. Big Grin

YouTube Channel
I am waqas12346, I forgot the Pass of old account so I made this.
09-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Website Find
jfcwilson Offline

Those we don't speak of in "The Village". My favorite monster ever. And one of my favorite movies!
09-21-2011, 12:03 AM
Find