Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Beautiful Atmospheric Game, a few glitches/breaks
kettwarn Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Beautiful Atmospheric Game, a few glitches/breaks

Yes this is nice game. I just play it. My other favourite games are such as Silent Hill 2 or Final Fantasy 7 - 9. Try to play this both games.
08-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-08-2011, 01:40 AM)XboxMySocks Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 07:15 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 01:25 AM)XboxMySocks Wrote: All you have to do it tear our a drawer or pick one up off the ground, and hold it in front of you. This creates a magical forcefield which... well I'm fucking with you, it just creates a minor programming error in which the monsters are apparently, entirely convinced in which you don't exist.

The Grunt and Brute are such mind-bogglingly stupid creatures that they are convinced that if you cannot see it, it cannot see you. And that is why it is always vitally important to keep a towel drawer with you.

Yeah, I've always wondered, does staring at the zombie actually do anything to you? Or is it just suggested

Yeah eventually you'll fall to the floor and become (almost) incapable of moving at which point your a sitting duck to them. Plus I think they find you a lot faster if you stare at them.

Posting Freak
08-08-2011, 06:31 AM
Website Find
XboxMySocks Offline

Threads: 1

(08-08-2011, 06:31 AM)kman Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 01:40 AM)XboxMySocks Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 07:15 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 01:25 AM)XboxMySocks Wrote: All you have to do it tear our a drawer or pick one up off the ground, and hold it in front of you. This creates a magical forcefield which... well I'm fucking with you, it just creates a minor programming error in which the monsters are apparently, entirely convinced in which you don't exist.

The Grunt and Brute are such mind-bogglingly stupid creatures that they are convinced that if you cannot see it, it cannot see you. And that is why it is always vitally important to keep a towel drawer with you.

Yeah, I've always wondered, does staring at the zombie actually do anything to you? Or is it just suggested

Yeah eventually you'll fall to the floor and become (almost) incapable of moving at which point your a sitting duck to them. Plus I think they find you a lot faster if you stare at them.

Oh alright, on my first play through despite getting pwnt a few times, I never actually went totally insane.
08-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Find