Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics

It is probably due to too high graphics settings, try lowering the resolution and turning down/off some of the graphics settings under options.
08-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics

oh red door, you mean the level door. Ok, got it now. For the other issues make sure you have patch v1.2 installed since as I recall it fixes certain mouse problems. Also, it might help if you attached us here the file HPL.log found under Documents\Amnesia\Main folder
08-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Find
lesley Offline

Threads: 6

(08-09-2011, 07:02 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: oh red door, you mean the level door. Ok, got it now. For the other issues make sure you have patch v1.2 installed since as I recall it fixes certain mouse problems. Also, it might help if you attached us here the file HPL.log found under Documents\Amnesia\Main folder

followup: I wandered throughout wine cellar? after making acid; got to a level with water and had to run/jump on boxes and get a gate to open. Now I'm on the other side of the gate in more water, boxes and body parts and something that killed me twice already...Sad So throughtout this game so far I have not seen a single creature, is this normal? Not one monster yet. I wandered through the castle at beginning, got to lab and wine cellar and only heard things never saw a monster so am I still in the early stages of the game> its confusing when I see people talk about running into monsters everywhere. I am not exactly looking for them just curious why I am not running into anything. Odd....
08-12-2011, 05:42 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Sounds like things are proceeding as they should. So carry on Smile
08-12-2011, 06:14 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

don't worry, you will soon find new friends out there. The water thing that kills you is a kind of master called waterlurker.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011, 08:18 AM by plutomaniac.)
08-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Find