Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amnesia - The Castle Of Enjoyment
pil Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia - The Castle Of Enjoyment

I saw this post after posting in the author's last thread. After seeing what people have said, I thought I'd try it anyways.

Well, a non serious map it is. There aren't jump scares, but it is one of those non serious maps. I did fall through the wall a few spots, like when you enter the dining room on the bottom left wall I fell through, and the last monster hit me through the wall. I can't really post a playthrough because the music is all copyrighted songs and i know the content ID system will flag it. With that being said, hopefully you make another good custom story again soon.

By the way, I messed up the dining area a little. You are always good at making dining rooms.

10-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9

(10-25-2012, 11:35 PM)pil Wrote: I saw this post after posting in the author's last thread. After seeing what people have said, I thought I'd try it anyways.

Well, a non serious map it is. There aren't jump scares, but it is one of those non serious maps. I did fall through the wall a few spots, like when you enter the dining room on the bottom left wall I fell through, and the last monster hit me through the wall. I can't really post a playthrough because the music is all copyrighted songs and i know the content ID system will flag it. With that being said, hopefully you make another good custom story again soon.

By the way, I messed up the dining area a little. You are always good at making dining rooms.
Well, this was just for fun and as you said, it was unserious. But don't worry. I'm working on with other serious map. Smile

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2012, 09:53 PM by MatiaSika.)
10-26-2012, 07:53 AM
Website Find
bonca Offline

i have to say this but at the time we were testing this map (lan) with edge, matiasika, bees and few other people.... well we had a LOT of fun with this Big Grin

no one expected anything but troll because of matiasikas smile....... Smile

i suggest u play it... but dont take it seriously! just fun
10-28-2012, 02:22 AM
Find
Expecto Offline

Thank you!
It was fun and entertaining! Smile
10-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Find