Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia co-op
Uzrbital Offline

Threads: 3
Amnesia co-op

Reviving this topic, yes?

I saw a topic from 2010 where the OP mentioned amnesia co-op. I saw several ideas, like AI director and simple co-op. I saw a lot of people yelling at the OP saying that it would ruin the scare and atmosphere, but you're not really forced to play multi (if ever implented in amnesia/future releases). It would be pretty neat to be honest. Imagine a big map, with two players. Both use a mic, and they have to split up due to a puzzle or some crap. Since the voice chat would then be limited within a certain radius, one question would be racing in the players mind. "Is my partner dead?". Hearing each others footsteps would also cause suspicion that it's a monster, and not the other player. Hiding in tiny rooms will be harder, because one of the players might end up having a bad hiding spot. Please, do not complain that it would ruin the atmosphere and the scare, because it wouldn't be forced on you.

Discuss.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011, 02:23 PM by Uzrbital.)
08-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Amnesia co-op

Hi and welcome forum.
If you are to revive this topic, you could use it instead of opening new one and prevent people from writing same things over and over.

08-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Website Find