Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Work in progress Ray Of Hope
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
Ray Of Hope

[Image: rayofhopeee.jpg]

Story is based on Louis Warwick who is in huge loan problems. He got scammed badly and even if he sells his huge house he will still have serious money problems. But he has one newborn and few other children. He was in desperate condition, all his neighbors despised him and nobody actually helped him till he got a letter from someone unknown. He knows in what trouble he is and offers him a solution. It’s obvious that unknown man came for his own profit, but sadly poor Louis didn't have much choice and he accepted his offer... That castle yet again holds mysteries and he has no idea, what kind of awful things he has to go through.

Later on in the castle when he escapes from something.... from someone... nobody on his side, all betrayed... he enters into a room and has no recollection of his memory... What happened? How did he get here? Why is he there? But there is the one sure thing.... he must escape!

please note that this is still heavily work in progress

Screenshots
[Image: rayofhope11.jpg]
[Image: ROH11.jpg]
[Image: manor1.jpg]

Current Development team.

Coder
Elven

Mapper
Arvuti

Artist
Aurasama

Composer
Keycanavan
Leon Kennedy

Voice Actors
SoothsayerNight

Marsassassin
Miss Rigi
Wumbo92
Aurasama
LawlPie

Progress so far.
Beta released!

All suggestions and comments are welcome.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011, 09:57 PM by Arvuti.)
08-18-2011, 01:36 AM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Ray Of Hope - Custom Story.

Smile There it is. My map what I am scripting Tongue.

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
08-18-2011, 01:50 AM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0

This looks great, the story has lots of potential and the screens/gameplay look fantastic so far, keep it up Smile

[Image: 29069he.gif]
08-18-2011, 07:53 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

looks nice so far, i really like the first map from the video especially Smile

Posting Freak
08-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

First picture looks amazing that "Prewiew one with Prison door and blood on the floor" Good luck with this. You need it make this one hell of a Custom Story. Wink

“Life is a game, play it”
08-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

Looks awesome. Hope you will release it soon.
08-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Website Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Thank you guys for all this support Smile. I am writing story, so its huge motivation from Tenno Smile! I'll be sure to provide more videos or such to you Smile.

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
08-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

A new screenshot!

[Image: hallway1.jpg]

enjoy Smile Please comment aswell, I always appreciate feedback.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011, 03:57 PM by Arvuti.)
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Yay people. I have some information to leak Smile. We had meeting with Arvuti. That happened in steam chat as it happens all the time. We made some decisions. Even tho I can't tell you most of them, there are very few what I can.

First of all if you haven't noticed from OP post yet, first map is finally done with scripting for beta. What it means? It means it is not finished completely, but enough for beta. Meaning it is passable for story line and for playability Smile. That means it took me around half week to do and my scripting knowledge was zero at start Tongue.

Second news is related also to the first news. We have decided on beta! Oh no, not date. We will not announce date. We will just post when it is ready to be realized. What we decided, was how many maps we will include into beta. Since our plans of AT LEAST 10 maps, we decided that we will add only 2 maps into beta. We could add 3, but since our 3rd map is way too exciting, we decided with 2. Second map is very interesting and it gives you some hints what happened to your teammates with who you actually went to this exhibition.

And third news what wasn't really decided by my mate but more like me is that there will be one more video content in future. No idea when, but if not before beta then little bit after beta. I can give you hint that video is about picture of the upper post Tongue. That is all! Oh and please provide all the suggestions and thoughts about so far pictures and videos. Thank you!

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011, 03:21 AM by Elven.)
08-19-2011, 03:21 AM
Find
Ghostflame Offline

Threads: 0

This one looks badass, keep up the good work!
08-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Find