Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not able to load maps
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
not able to load maps

so for the last few days i've been working on a map for my custom story. just today i went to edit some problems i found and when i hit open instead of bringing me to the amnesia/resources section it brought me to the main finder page (so it's displaying like "applications" and "desktop" instead of the amnesia resources folder that it normally does). i've tried getting there from the applications folder but whenever i try to open it it just says "file does not exist, please choose a valid file". so because of that i can't edit my map at all or start a new one for that matter.

Posting Freak
08-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: not able to load maps

Amnesia/resources? You mean Amnesia/redist? Try finding the map file using windows explorer. If you do not have Windows I cannot really help...
08-18-2011, 08:31 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: not able to load maps

(08-18-2011, 08:31 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Amnesia/resources? You mean Amnesia/redist? Try finding the map file using windows explorer. If you do not have Windows I cannot really help...

yeah i have a mac :S sorry

Posting Freak
08-18-2011, 08:54 AM
Website Find