Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement The Grey Knights.(Terminating the project)
Khan Offline

Threads: 12
The Grey Knights.(Terminating the project)

This project has been terminated, I have decided to work on something else, I love the WH40K universe, but it just wont work, trying to mix the future with the old time era of Amnesia just wont work, I wont lie, I enjoyed the story, but the feeling just wasent there. I have decided to do something else. For now, Im going to keep very Hush Hush about it, but Thank you for those who gave me good feedback, but this story wont be released. Thank you and sorry.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011, 07:27 AM by Khan.)
08-18-2011, 06:38 AM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5
RE: The Grey Knights. Complete Demo release.

i love first hall with alter!.
but seems too many dark places, no lantern, and too short demo.
keep it up work on it.
08-18-2011, 07:06 AM
Find
Khan Offline

Eh, Its not that short, lol, Tongue Its bout the same length as normal Amnesia's, atleast I think >>
08-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Find
bobbo Offline

Threads: 1

(08-18-2011, 10:54 AM)Khan Wrote: Eh, Its not that short, lol, Tongue Its bout the same length as normal Amnesia's, atleast I think >>

The final version might be that long some day. This demo took me about 5 minutes. I have nothing to add: great starting room, but the rest was a bit too dark.
08-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Find
Khan Offline

(08-18-2011, 12:55 PM)bobbo Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 10:54 AM)Khan Wrote: Eh, Its not that short, lol, Tongue Its bout the same length as normal Amnesia's, atleast I think >>

The final version might be that long some day. This demo took me about 5 minutes. I have nothing to add: great starting room, but the rest was a bit too dark.

Hmm, I will light it up a bit a more, Ive been really stressed lately, but Im determined to release a longer demo today, Ive been releaseing it in chunks, and this demo was more of a, get to know the story, kinda thing, it was mainly focused around the notes :p. But yes, I will light it up a bit more.
08-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Find
Khan Offline

RE: The Grey Knights.

Stuff is killin me here, lol, finnaly got the second .map area done, time to work on the third, wish me luck! I will most likely pass out from no sleep mid way in, so, lol.
08-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Find
Khan Offline

RE: The Grey Knights.

kk, got the screens up
08-19-2011, 06:26 AM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Grey Knights.(Terminating the project)

(08-18-2011, 06:38 AM)Khan Wrote: This project has been terminated, I have decided to work on something else, I love the WH40K universe, but it just wont work, trying to mix the future with the old time era of Amnesia just wont work, I wont lie, I enjoyed the story, but the feeling just wasent there. I have decided to do something else. For now, Im going to keep very Hush Hush about it, but Thank you for those who gave me good feedback, but this story wont be released. Thank you and sorry.

Terminated, bit of WH40K humor, don't know if that was intentional Tongue

On a serious note its disappointing, but I agree trying to blend WH40K with Amnesia would be extremely difficult. I look forward to your next project, good luck Smile

[Image: 29069he.gif]
08-19-2011, 07:34 AM
Find
Khan Offline

RE: The Grey Knights.(Terminating the project)

(08-19-2011, 07:34 AM)Tenno Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 06:38 AM)Khan Wrote: This project has been terminated, I have decided to work on something else, I love the WH40K universe, but it just wont work, trying to mix the future with the old time era of Amnesia just wont work, I wont lie, I enjoyed the story, but the feeling just wasent there. I have decided to do something else. For now, Im going to keep very Hush Hush about it, but Thank you for those who gave me good feedback, but this story wont be released. Thank you and sorry.

Terminated, bit of WH40K humor, don't know if that was intentional Tongue

On a serious note its disappointing, but I agree trying to blend WH40K with Amnesia would be extremely difficult. I look forward to your next project, good luck Smile

Yes, I actually giggled a little when I used terminated, but yes, this was proving to hard to mix the highly advanced world of wh40k with Amnesia, I was liking the story, but just to many things where outa place, and those who have never played Dawn of war or any wh40k game would have no idea wats going on. but yes, Ive decided to work on a new project that fits better in the world of Amnesia.
08-19-2011, 07:46 AM
Find