Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Gonna buy this game but...
Damien_Azreal Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Gonna buy this game but...

Herrfalcor Wrote:
Damien_Azreal Wrote:I was going to pick it up... but I went in to the store on the 1st and they said "Pushed back to the seventh." Went in on the seventh... now they say "Pushed back to the 14th."

Will this game ever be released in the USA?

Cant you just buy it trough internett ? you know, buy download ?Tongue

Could... but I collect. And I love the game boxes being there on my shelf.

Thanks jens, I'll look for it next week then.
05-13-2007, 04:27 AM
Find
Ninjaln Offline

Threads: 2

jens Wrote:The 14th for sure, the publisher now ships the game if you order it directly from them so they most likely shipped the copies out to retailers as well, and it takes them a couple of days to ship it out to the individual stores I would imagine.
wow you realy look like someone that i show(Main Plyear) in a show that i dont remmber his name.
05-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Find
Herrfalcor
Unregistered

Since the linux version isnt out yet, I am gonna buy this game for windows via download. But, if Frictional Games is stopping to support linux in the future, I will never buy a game from Frictional Games, and say to my friends that it is not worth to buy from them.

BUT, since Frictional Games is supporting linux, I love Frictional Games.. I love you guys for supporting linux, even If I have booted up my windows now just to play Penumbra Smile

Keep making games for linux !
05-19-2007, 09:19 AM