Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Offering Art for your Custom Story
sjr12 Offline

Threads: 1
Offering Art for your Custom Story

Yo, whatup and all that. I'm sjr12, here to offer some artistic services if anyone shows interest. If anyone wants portraits of characters, that dark kind of painting like stuff that you see in the original game, or some promotional art for your CS, I can do all of that.

I'll link my deviantart for reference, though a lot of the images there use brighter colors. Doesn't mean I'm not capable of using darker colors instead.

And, if you're wondering if I do just the anime, no. I can do all sorts of styles, anime is just easy and deviants are ridiculously attracted to it.

http://artisticnstuff.deviantart.com

Some guidelines for those who show interest:
I'll check on the forum every so often, but email me at artisticnstuff@yahoo.com if you want to contact me directly;
I don't want payment, I just want flexibility and time. If you're looking for art within a few days, then most likely you'll get something really crappy, and I won't enjoy doing it.
I won't do a crapton of art at once. School, job, that sort of thing kind of limits me. But I can negotiate.
I use Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop, thinking of taking on painter eventually.
If you show interest, at least give me a darn good description of what you want.
08-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Find